K1 just fitted!!

Neilp

Sound alone & I win ;) 101.5 DB at idle & 122.3 at 4.5K on current set up :) I think Nurrish might be a bit quicker than me though B)

Think I may need to join in.... Now the unsilenced section is in!

You need a DB meter, will sen you link for it in a bit :thumbs:

I'm hoping to be close to you Ian once the Manifolds are on, with some special extras, if its not then i shall have to purchase the secret weapon :thumbs:

I have my own secret weapon(s), just waiting for them to arrive :ninja:

Goin on stock mate. As long as I'm pushing more than 300 bhp at flywheel I'll be happy

With just a k1 & intake?

Nismo chip, uprated injectors and fuel pump. Not sure what Size the injectors are though. Got told off Nissan garage that they had been done. Its got loads of s-tune goodies, suspension and stuff.

Goin on stock mate. As long as I'm pushing more than 300 bhp at flywheel I'll be happy

With just a k1 & intake?

Nismo chip, uprated injectors and fuel pump. Not sure what Size the injectors are though. Got told off Nissan garage that they had been done. Its got loads of s-tune goodies, suspension and stuff.

JDM or UK car? Dorry for the questions mate! Just you started off with a bone "stock" car!

Lol it's a uk car. That's what Nissan said was so rare about it. The guy that had it before me supposedly waited 3months for it.

Cool. Interested to know how they got a UK car to work with the Nismo ECU. Was never an option for a UK car, and IIRC the nismo ECU dosnt like to play on a UK car.

Would also explain how you would have got a power increase as you have a few differences!! ;) Just didnt want any other readers to be misled! :)

And alsointerested on what you get on the Dyno ;)

Yeah im dying to see why I'm getting to see if they were fobbing me off. I just took there word for it as I haven't got a clue.

Once I dyno it I'll scan it and post it up.

I don't know if I'm regretting changing the exhaust now. It's no longer elegant. It's just a noisy ghetto rat now. I'll see how I feel in a few weeks.

Yeah im dying to see why I'm getting to see if they were fobbing me off. I just took there word for it as I haven't got a clue.

Once I dyno it I'll scan it and post it up.

I don't know if I'm regretting changing the exhaust now. It's no longer elegant. It's just a noisy ghetto rat now. I'll see how I feel in a few weeks.

With all the nismo bits on, I would! But its your car and its as long as your happy with it :thumbs:

To be honest it did have a nismo exhaust but got sold. And now I want one but don't wanna part with the cash de to holidays coming up and I've got another car and van to run. So I went for the cheap and cheerful option. I know it's not the best but it's something to play with.

I'll maybe get used to it or once it soot up abut it might sound smoother.

Jay; I'll probs be out on Sunday with it if the snow goes away. It really is asbo loud though, especially inside the cabin. Sounds better from the outside.

To be honest it did have a nismo exhaust but got sold. And now I want one but don't wanna part with the cash de to holidays coming up and I've got another car and van to run. So I went for the cheap and cheerful option. I know it's not the best but it's something to play with.

I'll maybe get used to it or once it soot up abut it might sound smoother.

Jay; I'll probs be out on Sunday with it if the snow goes away. It really is asbo loud though, especially inside the cabin. Sounds better from the outside.

Or fit a proper bootmat and then the nissan 1/2 bootmat and then dynamat the boot!! You will be fine then!!