My first accident =(

Gilly199

Well they all say there is always a first i had mine :headhurt:

Heading down an A road last night and hit some water and the Zed skipped. :scare:

Thought oo time to slow down a bit me thinks but before i did there was another bigger puddle and this time i lost control and went crashing into the kerb :cry::cry::cry:

to which i was lucky was there in the first place as they are there for a few yards and then its field times. so i was very lucky.

Well as far as i can see ive just mullered the Rays front. so not impressed at all. Esp since i wasn't going all that fast in the first place. :blink:

Set of FOUR rays second hand on eBay/350z forums = 300-500 quid depending on quality of the alloys and tyres. So not that much...and you can probably pick one alloy up from a seller for not much at all if someone is willing to split a set to help you out. As Martin says, it might even be repairable, so cheaper still! :)

thanks folks for all the kind words, i always thought it would be the rear end that would get me. Never for a minute did i think it would have been some hydroplane action.

il get a pic of the wheel up tomorrow. i dont know if it can be fixed, took a bad hit. once i get another wheel il get it into the work and have it checked over. had a look when i was on the jack and doesn't look like anything is bent or that so fingers crossed.

I was very very lucky to hit the kerb, would have been alot worse had i went off on a section where there isn't any kerb.

Sounds a lucky escape. :console: Could have been worse, if you'd ended up in the paddock looking for spuds. :scare:

Glad your ok mate, this is the first rwd car i've owned and it does slip and step a lot even in light rain etc...

Please take care Alex. That could also be down to tyres. It makes a huge difference. :thumbs: