Bloody Nigel

sally

It is really annoying isn't it? :bang:

Mine only does it when its cold and damp - which up here is a lot of the time - so until the whole unit has warmed up in the morning I just have to listen to Moylesy :thumbs:

You get to listen to Chris Moyles in the morning, thats what time Im usually getting home :lol::scare: lol. But mine is a jdm with bose so no radio but If it is under 6c it will skip. If it heated up and fine then you open the window its starts skipping again! Cant wait to get my new headunit fitted.

Also who is Nigel? :lol::wacko:

• 1 month later...

What head units have people put into their cars?

Had a look at BMs today but not sure if i want to pay mega bucks. Only 2 requirements, Nothing to confusing ( i am currently blonde :p ) and it must have an iPod port.

What head units have people put into their cars?

Had a look at BMs today but not sure if i want to pay mega bucks. Only 2 requirements, Nothing to confusing ( i am currently blonde :p ) and it must have an iPod port.

The best advice I can give "Scrap the Bose", all of it. It's too big to be a paper weight. :lol: When you take all the Hi-Fi out you can see what poor quality it is. The sub is unreal. I know they can be fixed and I applaud the poeple who fix-em. However it's difficult to make crap into anything else, but more crap. :lol::lol::lol: Just my own opinion........ :dry:

There's stacks of gear to chose from. A good thing for a Blonde to do is go to a really good Car Audio shop and collect up all the cataloges from Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer, JBL, Hertz, JL Audio and even Sony have a good look at em while yer gettin yer roots done, (chuckle) pick what yer like and in yer budget and lastly find someone who know what they're doing to install it. Job done...... :teeth::teeth: :teeth:X