Ultra Yellow GT4 wanted..

Paulzx

ta m8 appreciate all info been looking for yellow one for a while and this is a nice one went to see it today and really liked it, the leather interior is 2 tone maybe was an option in japan as all uk cars seem to be only the same colour all the way through,whats the cost for a decent spoiler ???

over to the modders

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS 2005 BUILD AND WAS IMPORTED WHEN NEW OR SOON AFTER THE TRIM IS ORIGINAL I BELIEVE AND LIKE NEW .DO SOME PEOPLE PUT IN AFTERMARKET TRIM???? :headhurt: SORRY WANT A YELLOW ONE M8 :wacko::wacko:

Its an aftermarket retrim no matter what the seller says.

Its also a poor spec 350z in yellow

NOT a GT4

If it was silver that car would be £11k or less.............

Think you need to check the FAQ section. GT4 was a special UK edition in either yellow or black with slightly more bhp, different wheels and a plaque of authenticity. No 350 has a sunroof. All are 2wd.

I'm with Sarnie on this one - hugely overpriced for an import - only the fact that it's yellow is swaying you.

Hang on for a better buy at that kind of money (UK GT4 will be come up at some point for less than that import... or buy an import for four/five grand less and get it resprayed).

sarnie says poor spec ??? bit lost as to why its poor spec attak my m8 had a white 350 with cloth seats non electric????? this one has both??please help

Honestly, we're here to help you :thumbs:

Too late in the evening now to start offering advice, but before you think about buying have a good read through the various FAQ sections. Sort out the difference between the various specs etc in your mind and then you can start making an informed decision.

PM me or if you want any specific help and I'll try and guide you through the differences between imports/UK, GT4/GT/nonGT etc. Don't buy the first one you see just because it's yellow!

gonna get a inspection/ check from nissan 1st they will confirm any probs ie interior dont think theres a issue there as all looks genuine to me ,with reference to ££££ sometimes you have to pay for what you/ her indoors wants you know how it is could keep looking forever .thanks for all info

This must be the most pointless thread ever :lol: The OP has got the blinkers on! Get the price down to 12k and then get an inspection. If not pay the extra 2k and get that original yellow one you were discussing about.

The OP is myself...why exactly have i got blinkers on then?

Those seats look like original seats with the centres dyed/coloured. May not be a retrim, but a recolour... Still, not a GT4 though.

You need to decide whether the external colour is what you are after, or the GT4. If its the colour you are wanting and not the GT4 itself, then you could do worse than get a stunning example of an earlier car and paint it yellow. :shrug:

This must be the most pointless thread ever :lol: The OP has got the blinkers on! Get the price down to 12k and then get an inspection. If not pay the extra 2k and get that original yellow one you were discussing about.

The OP is myself...why exactly have i got blinkers on then?

I think he got confused when the other chap hijacked your thread! :lol: