Ultra Yellow GT4 wanted..

Paulzx

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered just to reply to this post because I am in the exact same boat as the OP.

The GT4 models that were recently on AutoTrader went for mid-£13k. At the time I couldn't buy because I had my car to sell.

Now I want a GT4 again but the prices are nonsense and Southams Of Oswaldtwistle are living on a different planet with their price. I would not be purchasing from them anyway as their attitude was "we don't care if you want it or not" and frankly I've no time to deal with fools like that when we're talking about this kind of money.

It really makes no sense to pay above £14k for a GT4 because the 2006 versions can be had for £15k and they have a much better interior with better sat nav and the same powerful engine. They also have better headlights and tailights. I will probably go for a 2006 - the ultra yellow didn't seem so ultra in real life. It was more of a banana yellow to me.

You are spot on mate. Particularly I take issue with Southams because you're right, their attitiude is poor, they think they have some kind of prized possession on the forecourt

but I have reminded them that it's the only one that hasn't been sold - because of the price!

Some sellers have got their heads screwed on right and they sell the car fairly quickly for a reasonable price, others seem to think they can command what they want for a GT4.

The reality is, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay, regardless of how well looked after it is, mods etc...all that gives you as the seller is a more desirable car for the

potential buyer to purchase over another, it doesn't give you a car worth 2-3k more than any other GT4

Its amazing what photoshop can do to a picture :lol:

Only the grey was photoshopped. These are the original photographers pics. Any further photoshopping was done by AE for the mag. :p

Beavis, you will get 14k for yours no problem, 15k will be near impossible because as mentioned the low mileage 06 cars are going for that.

If you're thinking of selling it, let's do a deal now for 14k and put me out of my misery lol...

:) hi guys new to this as i am seeking to buy a 350z and only want a yellow one if can find the right car, went to see one today yellow 05 reg fairlady done 26k on the trader at £14800 was a very nice car with good spec, does the import thing matter or not and is this a fair price,as i am probably going back to have this tom as i just love it in yellow and she is bending my ear :wacko::wacko::wacko:;)

:) hi guys new to this as i am seeking to buy a 350z and only want a yellow one if can find the right car, went to see one today yellow 05 reg fairlady done 26k on the trader at £14800 was a very nice car with good spec, does the import thing matter or not and is this a fair price,as i am probably going back to have this tom as i just love it in yellow and she is bending my ear :wacko::wacko::wacko:;)

Post a link if you can .... sounds a bit dear IMO

:teeth: the 1st one m8 :thumbs: been trying to copy it bit no good with pc :bang: ,what you reckon ATTAK???

Looks nice but I'm no expert on JDM models however it does still look a bit dear to me ..........someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly to give you a better idea on value :thumbs:

the other one has already been discussed on here and judged to be too dear

:teeth: the 1st one m8 :thumbs: been trying to copy it bit no good with pc :bang: ,what you reckon ATTAK???

IMO that's an 05 plate import (new when?) for £15 grand with a (potentially) crappy retrim :wacko:

Is that a GT4? Why bulk at paying £16 grand for a proper GT4 and then consider this?

ITS 2005 BUILD AND WAS IMPORTED WHEN NEW OR SOON AFTER THE TRIM IS ORIGINAL I BELIEVE AND LIKE NEW .DO SOME PEOPLE PUT IN AFTERMARKET TRIM???? :headhurt: SORRY WANT A YELLOW ONE M8 :wacko::wacko:

Only trying to help :headhurt:

Not seen many original seats in a 350 looking like that :wacko: Also no rear spoiler.

I was simply making the point that you could pay £16 grand for a genuine UK GT4 (which you won't cos you think it's overpriced) and yet you'd consider this one at nearly £15 grand when it's (a) an import and (B) has retrimmed seats and © isn't a GT4 (unless I'm wrong on all the above which is possible).

Wy not wait until the right one comes along in yellow at the right price?

ta m8 appreciate all info been looking for yellow one for a while and this is a nice one went to see it today and really liked it, the leather interior is 2 tone maybe was an option in japan as all uk cars seem to be only the same colour all the way through,whats the cost for a decent spoiler ???

ITS 2005 BUILD AND WAS IMPORTED WHEN NEW OR SOON AFTER THE TRIM IS ORIGINAL I BELIEVE AND LIKE NEW .DO SOME PEOPLE PUT IN AFTERMARKET TRIM???? :headhurt: SORRY WANT A YELLOW ONE M8 :wacko::wacko:

Its an aftermarket retrim no matter what the seller says.

Its also a poor spec 350z in yellow

NOT a GT4

If it was silver that car would be £11k or less.............