Ultra Yellow GT4 wanted..

Paulzx

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the wheels...... I thought they were GT4 exclusive.

They were the standard wheels across the whole of the world except the UK. Not really very exclusive.... ;)

+1

This may well have been an irish import ;)

He wants Beavis' car I assume ;)

Yes. He is pestering me all the time. Judging by the amount of people that are after a yellow zed i can only see it going up in value! Let the bidding war commence :lol:

hehe don't get too excited Beavis...there are a few of us who want one but judging by how long a couple of them

have been for sale, there is definately a limit to what people will pay for these.

One car that i can think of in particular proves that an UY GT4 on low miles still can't fetch 16k

even though it's a stunning car. I guess people are passing them up for MY06 cars at that price

the ultra yellow didn't seem so ultra in real life. It was more of a banana yellow to me.

I'm off to look at an UY in the flesh today, think i need to see this colour up close...this comment above

is worrying me a bit lol...

I'm expecting a nice bright, intense yellow. If bananas come into the eqation i may have to change the title

of this thread!!

Looks like a GT4 to me :thumbs:

that's not answered the question though.

No limited edition number or plate inside the car, do or GT4's have these ?

Plate should be on the car between the seats. There is no number which car it is on the log book. It will only say 350 GRAN TURISMO 4 ;)

And i dont know how true it is but i did hear that not all GT4's had the plate fitted. Seen the log book will tell you what you need to know. ;)

All GT4s have a metal plaque that tells you which number it is out of 176. If it doesn't have the plaque then its not a GT4 - unless someone removed it. But this would not make any sense because a lot of people wanting a GT4 will ask which production number it is and most people ask to see the plaque.

If you're thinking about paying anything above £15k for that car then you're out of your mind!

If you're thinking about paying anything above £15k for that car then you're out of your mind!

I think you have made that point enough already ;) Of course you are entitled to your opinion but at the end of the day the decision lies with any potential buyer. :)

All GT4s have a metal plaque that tells you which number it is out of 176. If it doesn't have the plaque then its not a GT4 - unless someone removed it. But this would not make any sense because a lot of people wanting a GT4 will ask which production number it is and most people ask to see the plaque.

If it was registered as a GT4 I'd be very surprised if it wasn't.

having looked at one of these yesterday, the paint job on the UY is not actually that special at all.

In fact, if it is pearl it's not even as nice pearl as my own car, it looks flat. And it is more of a banana

yellow than i thought it would be.

I'll still be looking around to see if i can pick a good condition one up but having seen the UY

and also an azure blue metallic up close, the azure has a better paint job i think.

I don't think the yellow GT4's are quite as special as I thought they would be.

having looked at one of these yesterday, the paint job on the UY is not actually that special at all.

In fact, if it is pearl it's not even as nice pearl as my own car, it looks flat. And it is more of a banana

I'll still be looking around to see if i can pick a good condition one up but having seen the UY

and also an azure blue metallic up close, the azure has a better paint job i think.

The yellow is a pearl but on a dull day the yellow does look like a flat yellow, its only on a sunny day that the colour comes alive. ;)

The yellow is a pearl but on a dull day the yellow does look like a flat yellow, its only on a sunny day that the colour comes alive. ;)

+1 On a bright, sunnny day its a great colour for ASW's.

PS: I think your being too quick to dismiss the UY. On a dull day it does look a bit bland and flat, but on a sunny day, all those reflective pearlescent flakes come out and make all the difference. Its also something that is near impossible to capture via a camera,you'll just have to believe us.

Variousstuff033.jpg

Don't go Azure :yawn::):lol:

well you always pick the best photos to post up lol!!!

my own 300z is pearl white but i had it done myself, when you compare the pearl effect

from my car to the UY it just looks like nissan scrimped on the cost a bit because i had to really

put my nose to the car to see if it was pearl, it's just very subtle.

but i do think they stand out more than anything else in UY