Ultra Yellow GT4 wanted..

Paulzx

Been after a yellow GT4 for a while now...

Ideally I want a 20-30k mile car in good condition with sat nav.

If any of you guys have one and are considering selling, please let me know,

you could get a sale quite quickly without even advertising it!!

Paul

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

+1 but black please :)

Gonna be hard to get a 5 year old car with only 20k, especially when there are only 76 of them in the country............I think even Beavis might be creaping above 15k and hardly drives his...............mine had more than 20k on it when I sold it 3 years ago..........

Paul

Thought you wanted a yellow one? ;)

Yep mine as done 16.1k now but never used at any point during winter since new. :)

Paul

Yep mine as done 16.1k now but barely used at any point since new. :)

Edited for accuracy. ;)

Paul

I want BEAVIS'S as he knows cos it's special :#1: other than that I would prefer black :thumbs:

Gonna be hard to get a 5 year old car with only 20k, especially when there are only 76 of them in the country............I think even Beavis might be creaping above 15k and hardly drives his...............mine had more than 20k on it when I sold it 3 years ago..........

been offered three or four all under 30k miles so they are around, doesn't have to be as low as 20k necessarily

This one is low mileage and is being sold by Dan who is a member here. He doesn't sell tatty cars. :thumbs:

http://www.galloot.myzen.co.uk/stk62.htm

Looks very tidy and just what the OP is looking for :thumbs: Nice find Digsy :D

Cheers Guys, the southams car is ideal, i've been trying to buy it since xmas though.

it's been for sale along with all the other various GT4's abd its the only one that didn't eventually sell

in the three or so months it has been up for. That's because it's up for 16k and everyone else looking for one

has picked them up for 13-14k.

I know it's on a forecourt etc but it's way overpriced. I can buy a 2006 azure on 22k miles on a forecourt for £14995

i have tried and they just will not budge on the 16k. i would have that car tomorrow if the price was realistic

This one is low mileage and is being sold by Dan who is a member here. He doesn't sell tatty cars. :thumbs:

Cheers Guys, the southams car is ideal, i've been trying to buy it since xmas though.

it's been for sale along with all the other various GT4's abd its the only one that didn't eventually sell

in the three or so months it has been up for. That's because it's up for 16k and everyone else looking for one

I know it's on a forecourt etc but it's way overpriced. I can buy a 2006 azure on 22k miles on a forecourt for £14995

i have tried and they just will not budge on the 16k. i would have that car tomorrow if the price was realistic

But sometimes you have to pay for what you want. If i was to put mine up for sale now with only 16k on the clock and knowing the condition its in i would not be far off that price initially to see how i fair. I certainly would not be giving it away. :) You want a yellow GT4 and you will have to realise that they dont come up for sale often. ;)

But sometimes you have to pay for what you want. If i was to put mine up for sale now with only 16k on the clock and knowing the condition its in i would not be far off that price initially to see how i fair. I certainly would not be giving it away. :) You want a yellow GT4 and you will have to realise that they dont come up for sale often. ;)

I agree with you in principal Beavis, but the fact is, since xmas and just before, seven or eight UY GT4's have come and gone on autotrader or piston heads so they are not that rare. I know i'll have to pay for what i want but i don't want to be ripped off either...i know full well that a low miles clean UY GT4 is worth 14k tops private, most i've been offered have gone for more like 13k or just above because at 15 or 16k you're getting into MY06 car prices, then it becomes confusing because it's not such a sensible purchase when you could have a newer car.

The other thing with it is that at the higher prices they don't sell. I phoned the southams guy in the week between xmas and new year, so nearly two months on and all the others are sold and his is still there - what is the sense in that?

I know your car has got to be stunning, 16k miles etc...the best one thats been for sale so far is Gary's (forum member) and his had quite a few extras, low miles and sold for 14k which is about tops, but realistc.

I really don't want to pay 2k over what they are worth, it grates on me. been offered one this week for £13.5k but just a bit higher on miles than what i want i deally. Plus i can't go to 16k on the budget

I registered just to reply to this post because I am in the exact same boat as the OP.

The GT4 models that were recently on AutoTrader went for mid-£13k. At the time I couldn't buy because I had my car to sell.

Now I want a GT4 again but the prices are nonsense and Southams Of Oswaldtwistle are living on a different planet with their price. I would not be purchasing from them anyway as their attitude was "we don't care if you want it or not" and frankly I've no time to deal with fools like that when we're talking about this kind of money.

It really makes no sense to pay above £14k for a GT4 because the 2006 versions can be had for £15k and they have a much better interior with better sat nav and the same powerful engine. They also have better headlights and tailights. I will probably go for a 2006 - the ultra yellow didn't seem so ultra in real life. It was more of a banana yellow to me.

It really makes no sense to pay above £14k for a GT4 because the 2006 versions can be had for £15k and they have a much better interior with better sat nav and the same powerful engine. They also have better headlights and tailights. I will probably go for a 2006 - the ultra yellow didn't seem so ultra in real life. It was more of a banana yellow to me.

:welcome: to the forum

Firstly you have answered your own questions so buy the 2006 model as it is a much better car. My GT4 is totally immaculate with just 16k on the clock, never used during the winter months since 05 and has been treated better than any woman or pet i have had in those years apart from one incident i care not go over again. It may possibly go up for sale later this year and it wont be going for less than £14k so it makes no sense to buy this pristine example that as wanted for nothing with FNSH with Nismo exhaust and a set of absolutely pristine LMGT4'S AND 06 rear lights i may be even so bold to suggest that this is possibly the best second hand yellow GT4 in the country :blush: . Not so ultra? I agree, here is my mobile banana ;)

_DS32942.jpg

_DS32985.jpg

_DS32949.jpg

_DS32990.jpg

_DS32958.jpg

_DS32952.jpg

_DS32955.jpg

_DS32957.jpg

_DS32946.jpg

_DS32950.jpg

_DS32964.jpg

_DS32965.jpg