Motordyne Shockwave Dual Ti

MrLizard

Another load of thanks needs to be directed to Abbey Motorsport, with Motordyne on board as a sponsor for 2010 the TLM 350z was treated to a nice new exhaust configuration

The old scorpion was swapped for a Shockware Dual Ti with an XYZ - Y pipe and resonated Decats,

_MIB2919.jpg

_MIB2920.jpg

_MIB2921.jpg

_MIB2922.jpg

_MIB2923.jpg

_MIB2924.jpg

_MIB2925.jpg

The idea of spending some money on this was to get some of the gains that Motordyne have been talking about on the USA site, as Abbey are approved traders here in the UK coupled with their tuning knowledge, Mark was indeed capable of extracting some very nice gains.

I wont post the graphs yet as i know Abbey are hard at work comparing different parts on more than one zed and combination of engines/bits to give people the best advice on what mods work etc so I will let Mark post when he is ready, suffice to say my face is :D

th_VIDEO_014.jpg

Ok folks, I've edited the first post to sort out the vid.

Sounds B)

+1 sweeeet!

B)

Did you not bother hocking the O2 sensors back into the pipe? will be VERY interested to see total gain on this! Did you have a pull before fitting the 'decats' but the rest of the exhaust?

(who cares how much... :bounce::dance: I want it!)

The car did a few pulls on the dyno, the comparison between what it ran when it arrived at abbey and what it is now is rediculous :)

I think Mark did do a run with and without the Resonated decats, btw that version of the exhaust is with the silencers. :scare:

If you want a Price just PM Mark at Abbey, they get decent prices for these, doesnt sound like anything else ive ever heard before :teeth:

oh and it spits flames on the over run now occasionally but my car is running quite rich

Not sure why there are two silencers in a row there one tube and one flat... then two more at the end can part :teeth: either way it sounds delish! B)

they do a version (the orignal dual shockwave) that just has the square silencer but unless your already deaf its abit loud , sounds great though.

plus im guessing hes got to get through some track noise levels too.

The other thing to bear in mind is the Motordyne exhaust should be a lot lighter than the standard exhaust configuration and this should be noticeable on the track, as the weight of the standard exhaust is right at the back of the car behind the rear wheels. In other words the handling should be better with this exhaust.