Motordyne Shockwave Dual Ti

MrLizard

What sort of mods are you running on it now mate?

Mine got 290.1bhp on the rollers (05 276 bhp car) with just a buddy club CAT back and Berk HFC's. Think that whole setup (sports CATS, y pipe and System cost me about £1000).

Looking really nice though mate, congratulations

Adrian

breathing wise, HKS filter, plenum spacer, lower collector, resonated decat pipes, xyz pipe and the shockwave exhaust,

To pick up the pace a little quicker it also runs the 4.08 final drive diff, linear throttle map 1% throttle is actually 1% throttle all the way to 100%, uprev mapping/osiris hopefully to have multi maps, tuned/fitted by Abbey.

im sure mark will post the figures in due course, car feels good tho ;)

What sort of mods are you running on it now mate?

Mine got 290.1bhp on the rollers (05 276 bhp car) with just a buddy club CAT back and Berk HFC's. Think that whole setup (sports CATS, y pipe and System cost me about £1000).

Looking really nice though mate, congratulations

Adrian

Pretty good figure for just running an exhaust set up mate, impressed!! Did you not have a popcharger or anything else?

I have been looking at that exhaust as it is good value for money, this is the proof I needed that the performance stacks up to!!

Yeah i had a popcharger, but no plenum spacer or anything else. The buddyclub has a larger bore than most every other system, which seems to free it up nicely. Im having manifolds fitted in a couple of weks, will be interesting to see if they make any additional gains.

Sounds good Adrian, they are such good value for money then against other systems!

I had been agonising over the HKS Hi Power, but I just dont feel that I can justify the cost, no matter how rare and exclusive they are in the UK and how sweet they sound, it just doesnt seem worth the money!

Are you talking of flywheel HP or rear wheel HP?

looks to me like fly

Yep, there were fly figuers, dyno was run at wheel and then calculated fly figs.

• 4 weeks later...

That's an amazing exhaust, I'm in love with the sound clip of the azure zed from their sound sample - i take it you have the same one. Just one thing im curious about. After the initial excitement what are your thoughts now? Hows the sound, ie do you get any drone at all? Im mostly worried about 70-90mph bracket, so long distance motorway trips.

aus

austin, as mine is a race car its difficult to say about drone, i have no sound deadening, no interior and a different final drive...

I know when motordyne designed the product they took into account people would be using it on the road...

it sounds awesome in the cabin, quite a few people with more standard zeds in usa with this exhaust.

the vids dont do it justice there isnt anything that sounds like it :)

• 4 weeks later...