The definition of a sports car

Husky

... But is the Zed a sports or a GT?

Not easy to answer that one .... I would say it's more a GT than a sports because of the weight and the fact that it's a very comfortable long distance cruiser ............ and it's got enough space for a bit of luggage ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... But is the Zed a sports or a GT?

Not easy to answer that one .... I would say it's more a GT than a sports because of the weight and the fact that it's a very comfortable long distance cruiser ............ and it's got enough space for a bit of luggage ;)

agreed

Hmmm sports car and mini debate...

If you havnt driven a mini cooper s on a track or fast road you wouldnt know, but they are a sports car in that sense...

If its down to looks, then it has to be low and wide

And it also has to be slightly impractical

Speed has to be able to go faster than 95% of other cars..

If you asked a fezza or lambo owner the same q they prob wouldnt say 350z... But is the Zed a sports or a GT?

fezza's and lambo's fall into the supercar bracket

Can someone start a thread with a voting mechanism up please so we can categorise all cars ... a bit like the B) wall

i'll do it in this one

what cars do you want in it?

if i change the vote it resets it so get it right first time :lol:

EDIT: well i could do a poll but that wouldnt work i dont think...

Hmmm sports car and mini debate...

If you havnt driven a mini cooper s on a track or fast road you wouldnt know, but they are a sports car in that sense...

If its down to looks, then it has to be low and wide

And it also has to be slightly impractical

Speed has to be able to go faster than 95% of other cars..

If you asked a fezza or lambo owner the same q they prob wouldnt say 350z... But is the Zed a sports or a GT?

fezza's and lambo's fall into the supercar bracket

For me its cars and sports cars, thats it! All this bollix with hyper cars, super cars, ultra super hyper amazing cars...

So if its speed is a caterham super 7 a hyper car? Or does a hypercar have to cost more than 150k?

Just use my smiley rule...the bigger the smile, the higher category you're in. Simple's. :p

HyperCars: Veyron, Zonda, etc :cloud9::cloud9:

SuperCars: F430, GT3 RS, Gallardo, etc :cloud9:

Super Sports: GTR (God knows why, but its not quite super for me yet more than a normal sports car) B):teeth:

Sports Cars: 350Z, S2000, Evo, Scooby, etc :teeth:

Hot Hatch: Corsa VXR, Type-Rs, Focus ST, Focus RS (sorry, but it is not a sports car) etc :)

A Car: Focus, Corsa, Insignia, Astra, etc :yawn:

J

Super Sports: GTR (God knows why, but its not quite super for me yet more than a normal sports car) B):teeth:

FAIL

where did the super sports bracket come from. (although might be one for the cool wall; post it as an option and see if it gets excepted)

evo and scooby have too many seats,

350z is a gt car

J

FAIL

where did the super sports bracket come from. (although might be one for the cool wall; post it as an option and see if it gets excepted)

350z is a gt car

How can you call fail Rich? Its Anubis's opinion... Not yours! That comment almost requires the Fairy.....

J

FAIL

350z is a gt car

How can you call fail Rich? Its Anubis's opinion... Not yours! That comment almost requires the Fairy.....

quite easily, i just type F....A.....I.....L

but as an opinion you might be right, i was a little harsh when i typed it.

i should have put i disagree.

but fail was quicker to type :blush:

J

FAIL

350z is a gt car

:lol:

no more adding sections otherwise like fiddy says we will have the super dooper amazing wonder off road rally....

That reminds me!

Bowler wildcat :teeth:

hyper cars have to be bonkers in every way :teeth:

the wall:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=32834

So is a Super 7 a hypercar?

i want to say no tbh

R500 is faster than most of the hypercars in a straight line, corners better and to be honest, just as impractical! Probably more exclusive.

Guessing its where you draw the lines ad what the pigeon holes are.... Its also a reason why TG has the cool wall so the cars dont get catogerised as the manu's class them!