what do yous think ?

Chadwick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy aint sure what exhaust it is , the previous owner fitted it , ive found out that it is 400 a year for tax , another thing to put me off the car , probably needs a new head unit , 400 a yr tax , i would want to buy new alloys since they aint the ones i want and its an import , i can see me finding it hard 2 sell this car in the future , am i right in saying imports dont sell as easy as uk

like i say mate, if you like black, and arn't bothered about non GT and being a Jap import then i would go for it. It's a car you would feel good in, no doubt. By the way, it came up clean when i HPI'd it.

Ignore the slightly snotty comments from the odd person on here :thumbdown: , ive been on this forum for months and months and feel like im only just scratching the surface of what there is to know about these fantastic cars.

Sorry i didn't find out the exhaust brand, im still new to modified cars, being a life long biker. I,ve come to fast cars quite late!

Let me know how you get on if you decide to have a look. Good luck mate.

Simon.

If it feels right to you buy it matey if your not happy about something walk away is always my advice forget about stupid exhausts they are easy to swop check the engine gearbox suspension and body are all fine and it feels tight when you fling it round bends as with any car :D

also remember just because your going 700 miles doesn't mean you must buy it - we drove to the other end of the country to look at a car once turned out to be a shoddy lemon - yes bit of a wasted day an petrol but cheaper than buying a shed on wheels.

We will await your verdict either way good

luck with it and remember there are

loads for sale for reasonable money these days and we are here to help you either way :thumbs:

I'd say the exhaust is probably a Fujitsubo (looks like one) as a lot of the imports come with them - I think they were a JDM factory option.

Also, I disagree with people who are saying to go with the GT pack (apart from the heated seats and cruise control - which CAN be added) as the bose is a pain the arse to upgrade, its easier to get a non bose car as the head unit can be swapped over without any pac-roem thingys and the Cloth seats can be re-covered with a nicer finish for the premium you'd be paying for the GT pack. The only real extra you get with the GT pack is being able to say it's one.

Looks like a nice car though :thumbs:

yeah I agree - GT makes it sound a lot better and more different than it is - its just a trim level at the end of the day and while the orange stitching that comes with all zeds black leather looks good in a sunset it looks pretty naff in most of the other colours! :lol:

yeah I agree - GT makes it sound a lot better and more different than it is - its just a trim level at the end of the day and while the orange stitching that comes with all zeds black leather looks good in a sunset it looks pretty naff in most of the other colours! :lol:

Phew, i thought I was the only one that thought that :lol:

must resist taking black pen to stitching

repeat...

i hate the orange highlights all over the car. especially on blue red yellow purple cars, how stupid, yes its common across the platform reducing cost but come on nissan :bangin:

there was a previous Nissan ..... forgotten the name .....but it only came with black and orange cloth ... put e right off ....... about 1984 I think

Sylvia ..........that was it

Wouldn't know, I was born in 84 :p

there was a previous Nissan ..... forgotten the name .....but it only came with black and orange cloth ... put me right off ....... about 1984 I think

Sylvia ..........that was it

Wouldn't know, I was born in 84 :p

No excuse for not knowing your Nissans :nono:

http://www.autowallpaper.de/Wallpaper/N ... a-1984.jpg

I'd say the exhaust is probably a Fujitsubo (looks like one) as a lot of the imports come with them - I think they were a JDM factory option.

Also, I disagree with people who are saying to go with the GT pack (apart from the heated seats and cruise control - which CAN be added) as the bose is a pain the arse to upgrade, its easier to get a non bose car as the head unit can be swapped over without any pac-roem thingys and the Cloth seats can be re-covered with a nicer finish for the premium you'd be paying for the GT pack. The only real extra you get with the GT pack is being able to say it's one.

Looks like a nice car though :thumbs:

Honour will be ours mate ;):teeth: And you used the same thought process as me!! Dealer fit after market option ;) Tsk Tsk young jedi's!!