Concours d' Elegance in NZ - pic heavy warning

bronzee

Well Valentine's Day saw the Zeds on display at Concours (theme Valentine's Day Classicar - hence the petals etc), very early for a Sunday and in the rain, what a treat. :lol: We were the first Jap club years back that was allowed to display. Think there is only one other now, and they usually only have 3 cars.

No stonechips. :D

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayNo4.jpg

Z34, Z33, Z32, Z31. :thumbs:

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayNo3.jpg

Valentine's 240z.

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayBrian.jpg

1966 Fairlady Roadster, and 2 x 240z.

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplay.jpg

2nd place winner in the Inner Circle Masters Class. Quite something, as normally it's the perceived posh cars that do very well, usually almost vintage.

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayMini.jpg

Drool, Jag XJ220.

Concours14Feb2010JagXJ220.jpg

This followed me home from the show.

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayNo5.jpg

No announcement required.

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayNo6.jpg

Sarnie's ex-cars cousin. ;)

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayNo8.jpg

275GT4

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayNo15.jpg

You could eat of this.

Concours14Feb2010ZDisplayNo13.jpg

Just a tiny snippet. Absolutely stacks of gorgeous cars, some very considerably rare, but have been there in the past so didn't take any pics again of them.

Thanks guys and girls. :D

Very nice, love the Z car evolution lineup B)

Almost. The best 260 in the club was away for the weekend, same for the 280. How rude of them, lol, they didn't sign a letter in triplicate to go away over Concours weekend. :p:lol: So we had to make do with an extra 2 240z's. B)

Even when it rains the weather looks nice in NZ :lol:

Lol, glad you think so. :lol: Was about 30 degrees that day and as humid as anything. Bit too much when you can hide in aircon. :lol: Great day though, lots of interesting people to talk to as usual.

I'm loving the beading shots on all of those!

You sick puppy. :p:lol: I should have take some close up shots with one guys cameras of the beads, to add to the water bead photo collection. :blush::lol:

Great upload gotta love the enzo yummy :D

Last year when it was display it even had some dirt on the floor mats, so it's obviously used. Still very nice, and in very good condition. When it stopped raining they had the boot as such open so you could see the engine.

there is some very nice tin there :D

biased but my faves the 240z and 66 fairlady roadster .... Oh that rusty one at the top is ok as well ;)

There certainly is. I think last year there was well in excess of 60 mils worth of cars, I'd say more this year. With the Lambo's a few considerably rare beasts like the XJ220 (that Pup liked), stacks of Porshe's being the host club again, plus a few others. Just a pity the weather was so inclement, otherwise much better photos would have been produced.

• 3 weeks later...