Discovery !!!!

Vale

Hi, for some time now i have wondered what the little pads were for, either side of the center console, about knee level !

I did indeed think that they were for the comfort of your knee but i have discovered the true usage for these little padded friends.

They are for the proper function of the Bose sound system..... let me explain. More often then not, my Bose sound system is well, lets say temperamental or to be honest.. a bag oh sh1te.. if the system even decides to select a track/cd it will jump, skip or just move on to the next cd giving up... untill now !!!!! :thumbs:

3 good thumps on either of the little pads and bingo, Bose works a treat and your little handy is unharmed :p

Just goes to show dont it, things are never what they seem :lol:

Thanks Nissan :clap:

Hi, for some time now i have wondered what the little pads were for, either side of the center console, about knee level !

I did indeed think that they were for the comfort of your knee but i have discovered the true usage for these little padded friends.

They are for the proper function of the Bose sound system..... let me explain. More often then not, my Bose sound system is well, lets say temperamental or to be honest.. a bag oh sh1te.. if the system even decides to select a track/cd it will jump, skip or just move on to the next cd giving up... untill now !!!!! :thumbs:

3 good thumps on either of the little pads and bingo, Bose works a treat and your little handy is unharmed :p

Just goes to show dont it, things are never what they seem :lol:

Thanks Nissan :clap:

Class! :#1:

:lol: my mentality comes from my old boxing coach.....if it dont work = punch it :boxing::p

Little strange you refer to your boxing coach when your using your knees to hit things lol :p . Think they call it MMA nowadays....Thats maybe why you didnt win may round because you didnt understand the boxing rules...Hands only, with the off headbutt :boxing:

We need to have a word with Hamster and meet for pie and beer dude... :drunk:

Alex