HKS Z500 SC Fairlady Z

Gaz Walker

I love this Zed B)

1.jpg

This 350Z utilizes HKS’s GT supercharger kit to output 500ps to the wheels as evidenced in this dyno graph:

2.jpg

500ps is the magic number to equal the power output of the GT500 racing machines from the Super GT series. It was a great goal for HKS to reach that output with a street legal and somewhat still conservative system tuned for reliability.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

On the design side, HKS enlisted Varis (a usual contributor) to provide some of the aerodynamics (Nismo provided the front bumper, rear spoiler however) and of course once again turned to Mana-P of MS-R to design and apply the graphics (this time with liberal use of chrome foil).

:thumbdown: No engine pics

Do want that SC unit though B)

Will this help?!?!

P1210119.jpg

Interesting filter placement in the battery box and looks like they have moved the front filter forward. Also interesting air dam around the bonnet closure...

Looks good, wouldnt mind something like that!

HKS S/C kit has a horrible u bend in the air filter pipework , always something we have thought would cause a restriction. HKS ways seems to work thou , but your need to fit a smaller battery or move the battery into the boot.

I just had a mail from HKS re the S/C used in this conversion , looks alot bigger than the normal HKS S/C unit thou , but It has got me thinking.....S/C or turbocharger......what will it be I wonder.....LOL

:thumbdown: No engine pics

Do want that SC unit though B)

Will this help?!?!

P1210119.jpg

Interesting filter placement in the battery box and looks like they have moved the front filter forward. Also interesting air dam around the bonnet closure...

Looks good, wouldnt mind something like that!

+1 B)