Carbon Fibre Varis front Lip ** SOLD **

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

Im selling my Carbon Fibre Varis lip...

The lip has been on my car for approx 5 months but I have decided to move in a different direction with the car.

The lip is in very good condition, there may be the odd scuff underneath but nothing visual that you can see when fitted.

As mentioned to a couple of other forum members I was never a 100% happy with the fitment of it when I purchased it, on my car there was a slight gap on one side but I was told that this tends to be the case with these items, the fact that I never fitted it properly and that my car had previously had a slight knock to the bumper would probably be the reason for this.

These retail at approx £400 but I would be looking for £250 collected from Derby.... I may be able to arrange delivery through work depending where you are....

Any questions please ask

Chris aka Tarmac :thumbs:

P9220126-1.jpg

Did you put the self tappers in? Theres 4 on the bottom edge of the lip which will pull those gaps in you mention. The gap I have on mine is because mines been on so long, they've backed off a little. So new, there should be no gaps ;)

This is a cracking lip, the fit is far and above better than most out there, GLWS :thumbs:

Did you put the self tappers in? Theres 4 on the bottom edge of the lip which will pull those gaps in you mention. The gap I have on mine is because mines been on so long, they've backed off a little. So new, there should be no gaps ;)

This is a cracking lip, the fit is far and above better than most out there, GLWS :thumbs:

Cheers Chris

No I never properly fitted it tbh.... I was not sure if it was what I wanted despite a lot of positive reactions.

Plus a new opportunity has arisen now :ninja:

Cheers Chris

No I never properly fitted it tbh.... I was not sure if it was what I wanted despite a lot of positive reactions.

Plus a new opportunity has arisen now :ninja:

That would explain to a potential buyer then why you have the gaps, if fitted with the self tappers, it closes the gap down for a flush fit. The fit and finish of Varis is very very good, and IMO someone should rip your arm off for one at this price B)

PM replied :thumbs:

Apologies John....

As the product is light weight and easily damaged I don't want to send via courier, Ideally collection from Derby or I could possibly arrange delivery if your in or around the midlands area

:thumbs:

If you send it insured, it shouldnt be a problem, mine came wrapped up in about 1ft deep bubblewrap :lol: Obviously it will cost John to insure it, and if they break it, he gets a new one :teeth: