Turbo Supra or 350z Poll

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Which one  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• Turbo Supra
    • 350z

2565382633_f6fe4882ee.jpg

Doesn't matter how much fibreglass you tape to the outside, it's still going to look like this on the inside :thumbdown:

I bought the 350z safe in the knowledge that there is a limit to the depreciation, as people still want £6k for a smelly old import supra.

By the way, always a fan of good examples of classic cars, but these two are in different leagues.

Doesn't matter how much fibreglass you tape to the outside, it's still going to look like this on the inside :thumbdown:

I bought the 350z safe in the knowledge that there is a limit to the depreciation, as people still want £6k for a smelly old import supra.

By the way, always a fan of good examples of classic cars, but these two are in different leagues.

The Supra cockpit is a way nicer place to be than a smelly old 350Z, Please try to be a little less juvenile and a little more imaginative with your derogatory remarks :dry:

I think we get the picture, you don't like them.

They still command high prices because they are a very well built and capable car, and yes they are in two different leagues, the Supra is old but in terms of performance and handling can make the 350 look pretty mediocre, also seeing as the 350Z is a lot younger, i have still found examples at 6-7K so in comparison, with its average prices being around 8K its not doing too bad for a 17 year old design ;)

I like the Supra for what it can do and i also like the 350Z for its looks, its all a matter of prerferences.

The Supra cockpit is a way nicer place to be than a smelly old 350Z, Please try to be a little less juvenile and a little more imaginative with your derogatory remarks :dry:

They still command high prices because they are a very well built and capable car, and yes they are in two different leagues, the Supra is old but in terms of performance and handling can make the 350 look pretty mediocre, also seeing as the 350Z is a lot younger, i have still found examples at 6-7K so in comparison, its not doing too bat for a 17 year old design ;)

I like the Supra for what it can do and i also like the 350Z for its looks, its all a matter of prerferences.

In that case then my suggestion suits you best ;) 350Z with a 2JZ, there is a kit available in the states to do it :D

They still command high prices because they are a very well built and capable car, and yes they are in two different leagues, the Supra is old but in terms of performance and handling can make the 350 look pretty mediocre, also seeing as the 350Z is a lot younger, i have still found examples at 6-7K so in comparison, its not doing too bat for a 17 year old design ;)

In that case then my suggestion suits you best ;) 350Z with a 2JZ, there is a kit available in the states to do it :D

If i could afford to do it,and had the Patience these days, it would be an excellent idea.

How are my comments juvenile exactly? My point was that bad examples still command high prices and pound for pound, the zed is a better car :surrender:

Jesus

Supra dashboard is absolutely rank.

Smelly old cars

How are my comments juvenile exactly? My point was that bad examples still command high prices and pound for pound, the zed is a better car :surrender:

Jesus

Sorry but two smelly old comments, and you're out ;)