CS....... well what can I say......

DoogyRev

All I wanted was some new Pads...........

EBC Yellow Stuff - Delivered :D

Eibach Spacers - Delivered :teeth:

And now he's made be buy a new Exhaust.....

Scorpion + Y Pipe - delivery Next week :yahoo:

... And I have really shredded my credit card.... I MUST not buy more stuff !!!!

Thanks for excelent service and advice - If you have not purchased anything from CS... THEN YOU JOLLY WELL SHOULD !!

Thanks, Thanks and Thanks again :thumbs:

CS and Andy are top blokes, they get my car for all future work from now on....I'm just glad to find somewhere you can take your car to that won't bend you over and screw you..... :scare:

they know their stuff and bend over backwards to help you out. :thumbs::#1:

ok just read that again and there is way too much bending over involved :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just glad to find somewhere you can take your car to that won't bend you over and screw you..... :scare:

Interested in hearing where this happens ;)

Not much to say which hasn't been said before....But anyone within a 60+ mile radius of Leicester have only 1 option when it comes to anything zed related....CS is the only option :thumbs:

Also worth mentioning that the local dent doctor is very good and very keenly priced, if anyone is going over and wants a few dents popping out its well worth it. :thumbs:

+1

I had the dents removed from my car the same day as you Martin ... The guy did an excellent job and at a very reasonable price too! :thumbs:

Grant, How's the car running after the work you had done last weekend?

Also worth mentioning that the local dent doctor is very good and very keenly priced, if anyone is going over and wants a few dents popping out its well worth it. :thumbs:

+1

I had the dents removed from my car the same day as you Martin ... The guy did an excellent job and at a very reasonable price too! :thumbs:

it's running great thanks mate. I love the wheels and will be getting some pictures up soon. How's the teeth? :teeth:

+1

it's running great thanks mate. I love the wheels and will be getting some pictures up soon. How's the teeth? :teeth:

:worthless: of the new wheels!! :bounce::bounce: