mmmmmm carbon

srobrien

Recieved my chargespeed bumper from Envy before xmas and had it sprayed. Ended up having to fit it myself as the bodyshop was too busy. Did a bloody good job if i say so myself. Only thing was that it didn't fit over the K1!!! I almost cried at one point :lol:

Ended up buying a dremel and cutting it to fit, including the cf diffuser!!! was a very tense brown trow moment but it looks awsome.

DSCF0619.jpg

DSCF0620.jpg

DSCF0621.jpg

DSCF0623.jpg

DSCF0624.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

Oh yes I know my spoiler looks like devil horns im still waiting on my wing to come back, also should have my new wheels soon :)

B) nice bumper and well done on the fitting work :thumbs: ..but .... and I'm sorry to criticise .... paint match looks a bit off ?

Its definatly just the lighting in the pic, the guy that does the spray painting spent ages with deffent swatches of gm trying to get the right match so im pretty certain its spot on.

The bumper hasn't been polished or waxed yet.

R

B) nice bumper and well done on the fitting work :thumbs: ..but .... and I'm sorry to criticise .... paint match looks a bit off ?

Its definatly just the lighting in the pic, the guy that does the spray painting spent ages with deffent swatches of gm trying to get the right match so im pretty certain its spot on.

R

Good news :blush::sorry:

Liking that a lot, the ChargeSpeed rear bumper suits the Z so well. Looking forward to seeing the spoiler back as well. What wheels are you putting on?

Thanks, will be getting these 19" Z2S in matt grey steel with a polished lip, hopefully next week all going well.

IMG_8779.jpg

IMG_8761.jpg

:D

• 2 weeks later...