FS:Rare JDM Harness Cover

Ian

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you find that picture of me from :scare:

I had every intention of selling the car, but the longer it took the bigger the doubt was :blush: When it came to stripping it I was supposed to go and collect the parts last weekend but I backed out on the Friday. I'm sure that Mark, Dan & a few others will agree I have been a major pain in the arse & changing my mind on an almost daily basis :blush:

I will own a R34 someday, I just thought that now wouldn't be the best time to spend £23k on a car that I know I would spend more money on. So I spent it on the Z :ninja:

Where did you find that picture of me from :scare:

I had every intention of selling the car, but the longer it took the bigger the doubt was :blush: When it came to stripping it I was supposed to go and collect the parts last weekend but I backed out on the Friday. I'm sure that Mark, Dan & a few others will agree I have been a major pain in the arse & changing my mind on an almost daily basis :blush:

I will own a R34 someday, I just thought that now wouldn't be the best time to spend £23k on a car that I know I would spend more money on. So I spent it on the Z :ninja:

About time you saw sense boy :thumbs: