This is killing me!!!

shire350Z

Seeing my car like this!!! As most off you know i love nothing more than to be detailing my car and havent been able to do anything with it let alone clean it since before new year now. Luckily iv got another car to drive so as soon as snow starts to fall the Zed stays put but seeing it covered in the snow and the nismo's :scare: mind at least this shows its not kept in the garage and is driven all through winter with the nismo's on when possible and left to mother nature when its not possible to drive!!! But i can gurantee it'll be gleaming for the first shows of the year especially that engine bay ;)

phonepics001.jpg

phonepics002.jpg

phonepics003.jpg

My 350 is all cosy and warm and dry in my heated garage :p It was washed polished and waxed before it was put in, although it has no passenger door, no front bumper, no wings, no steering wheel, no bonnet, no b-pillars, no interior and most of the covers in the engine bay removed :wacko::thumbdown:

Coops

My 350 is all cosy and warm and dry in my heated garage :p It was washed polished and waxed before it was put in, although it has no passenger door, no front bumper, no wings, no steering wheel, no bonnet, no b-pillars, no interior and most of the covers in the engine bay removed :wacko::thumbdown:

Coops

I'm not going to return from Afghan to find my car missing few bits am I, Coops? :lol:

Coops

I'm not going to return from Afghan to find my car missing few bits am I, Coops? :lol:

What car? ;)

i've found that clean snow like that works wonders for cleaning the car. it tends to take the dirt with it when it melts off in large chunks.

my long drive up to york with all the slush i found that the whole car was filthy apart from the rear wheels which looked pristinly clean as the slush had cleaned them as i'd gone :lol:

Don't worry mate, by the time the snow and salt and cold have eaten your Nismos, you can look for some nice new shiny wheels for the show season!! :p

Mine is in the garage. Not perfect, but clean and dry..... :yahoo:

I'm getting really fed up with the ice/snow and grit. I'm dying to get out and wash my zed, and get all the nasty grit off it! I've even had to result to using the bus this week to get back and forth to work due to the treacherous roads :(

There has been snow on the ground for nearly 3 weeks now, and it doesn't look like its going any time soon.

It was -11 on my commute to work this morning, and its supposed to be -20 tonight.

with a garage that narrow you almost have to ask the question "whats the point"

new builds take the pi$$ sometimes.

i can get my car in my garage but its not easy to get the door open, have to pull to one side once in without hitting the wall; its very annoying

I converted mine into a dinning room when the Lambo wouldn't fit into it...............

That's funny, I converted my Lambo into a dining room when it wouldn't fit in the garage :dry:

no ... no .... I'm off to bed now .........honest :blush:

If it makes you feel any better, yesterday I got rid of the snow on my car, turned the engine on for about 20 min so she was all nice and warm, took her for a drive around town couple of times and now.............. she's all brown and dirty :headhurt:

she looked better covered with snow!!