Not an owner yet - Have a q please

If you're not bothered about the extra bits - i.e leather heated seats, cruise, bose then its fine - as everything else is the same - no differences in performance just interior. You can get a nice leather re-trim for about £500 as well.

If you're not bothered about the extra bits - i.e leather heated seats, cruise, bose then its fine - as everything else is the same - no differences in performance just interior. You can get a nice leather re-trim for about £500 as well.

there are some differences though underneath

This it. Thought the Brembo were only on the GT pack as well. I've test driven a non GT pack and was still impressed so its no biggy but just want to be fore armed.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... &logcode=p

Cheers

Bradders :D

that is a UK GT spec car ;)

The car is not a GT and Bradders never thought it was either ...... see his first post

Thanks for all the help guys. Got some good advice on PMs too for this, so much appreciated.

Hopefully the snow will let up so i can actually get to see it. Hope this is he one but if not will keep looking and join the ranks soon. The more I think about one the more I want one.

Thanks

Bradders.

I paid less than that for my 2004 UK GT spec, private sale tho.

Snap, I paid a considerable amount less than that for a low mileage UK GT with alzean leather and rays. :)

Yeah, but it didn't help that soon after I got bitten by a rare insect called the "mofidicus infectus" (not such a rare insect among Z owners tho) and have spend another £5K on mods so far, lol

I don't think Bradders ever thought it was a GT
Hi all,

Great site. Been researching using it for the past month. Grats on this is, its damn fine and seem a great groups of peeps

Looking to buy in Jan. Got my eye on a Gunmetal on RAYS which I'm gonna look at next weekend.

Question I have is, the model I'm looking at is a 2004 but doesn't have the GT pack. Big problem? ...........

Nobody said Bradders thought it was a GT. RTBiscuit thought it was a GT ;)

I think I might have encountered this insect recently, I cannot stop looking at nismo exhausts and wheels. My GF thinks i'd be crazy forking out a few grand for wheels & a new exhaust. *must resist*

I'm sure the medication to sort out this bug would be much cheaper :lol:

Yeah, it's called the "Buy lots of aftermarket bits, especially rare expensive stuff", haha

I don't think Bradders ever thought it was a GT
Hi all,

Great site. Been researching using it for the past month. Grats on this is, its damn fine and seem a great groups of peeps

Looking to buy in Jan. Got my eye on a Gunmetal on RAYS which I'm gonna look at next weekend.

Question I have is, the model I'm looking at is a 2004 but doesn't have the GT pack. Big problem? ...........

Nobody said Bradders thought it was a GT. RTBiscuit thought it was a GT ;)

He also thought the paint match was off on unpainted sideskirts :lol::lol::lol:

hi m8 welcome from another NE member... ashing autodrome have generally an alright rep. friends of friends have bought cars from them before and not had any issues as such. i could come have a look over it with u if u like. im only 10 minutes from them aswell.

-ho

That's very kind indeed. Was planning on going up on Saturday, they are closed on Sunday. Having said that a you know the weather is poor, so might need to decide on the day. Shall I drop you a PM last thing Friday?

Thanks for advice

Bradders.

Welcome to the forum Bradders. :)

I think that car is slightly over priced if you ask me. Just look around and don't rush into buying the first one you see. There will be a few GT 350's with similar mileage for the same money.

I agree. I think is maybe £500 + over. Room for a nice haggle.

So long as it is in decent condition and has all the boxes ticked, I'll be happy. Seems to be a bit of a drought of 350Zs up here. Seems to be Evans Halshaw or nowt and I've had bad experiences with them previous. Seen loads advertised nationally but they all seem to be 100 miles + away. I'm willing to travel but I'm only half of the equation, if you know what I mean.

Not sure about test driving in this weather though. My Merc with 175bhp going sideways is one thing, but a Z.... At least I am getting a bit of dab of oppo practice though.

Bradders

Welcome to the forum Bradders. :)

I think that car is slightly over priced if you ask me. Just look around and don't rush into buying the first one you see. There will be a few GT 350's with similar mileage for the same money.

I agree. I think is maybe £500 + over. Room for a nice haggle.

So long as it is in decent condition and has all the boxes ticked, I'll be happy. Seems to be a bit of a drought of 350Zs up here. Seems to be Evans Halshaw or nowt and I've had bad experiences with them previous. Seen loads advertised nationally but they all seem to be 100 miles + away. I'm willing to travel but I'm only half of the equation, if you know what I mean.

Not sure about test driving in this weather though. My Merc with 175bhp going sideways is one thing, but a Z.... At least I am getting a bit of dab of oppo practice though.

Bradders

I'd say more than £500.

Last year in Jan I bought mine, a 2004 UK GT spec with 38k on the clock for £10500, so you should be able to haggle more than £500 my friend.

hi mate, welcome aboard,

imo the car is over priced especially if its not a full GT spec, and its well worth traveling a little further to get the right car

the guys on here will look after you and steer you on the right path :thumbs:

Paul

hi mate, welcome aboard,

imo the car is over priced especially if its not a full GT spec, and its well worth traveling a little further to get the right car

the guys on here will look after you and steer you on the right path :thumbs:

Paul

Definately in not desperate hurry to buy the first car I see. Just need to keep an eye on the classifieds. Weather not that great for looking at motors anyway, as I see it, so I'll just keep researching and get to know the market better. Making a list of upgrades I want to try, so all good fun. :thumbs:

Besides the longer I wait the more budget I'm likely to get from 'er indoors.

Bradders