VERY off topic...

Wookiee22

Apologies if this is a repost.

Have been spending a while over on my350z.com of late, gleaning some top tips before I commence my FI build. Quite a different place from here - not quite so accepting of noob questions!

Anyhow, not wishing to suggest that the US fraternity would live up to national stereotypes I came across this thread:

Click Me

:scare::surrender:

I suggest we start a Tea & Scones picture thread immediately!

(P.S. For what it's worth, I'm currently favouring the Sig P226. As that's what they let me have...)

oh dear :doh:

and uk wise it should be your shotgun collection.

never had the chance to shoot a hand gun, but been out with the shotguns before, and done a bit of clay pigeon shooting.

i don't agree with keeping pistols in the house. to likely to kill someone.

when my grandparents farmed it was a shotgun with rocksalt cartridges. they were great. you wouldn't kill someone with it, but it would sting like hell if got shot with it :lol:

Did you see the tatical Shotgun on page 7 :cloud9:

Gotta admit i thought they would be a little more adventurous than that, look at the amount of Glocks. :yawn:

As much as the thread is very off topic, Did you see the sub forum??? "firearms and hunting"

Oh and check out this thing

http://my350z.com/forum/firearms-and-hunting/468968-some-pics-of-my-finished-baby.html

Gotta admit i thought they would be a little more adventurous than that, look at the amount of Glocks. :yawn:

As much as the thread is very off topic, Did you see the sub forum??? "firearms and hunting"

http://my350z.com/forum/firearms-and-hunting/468968-some-pics-of-my-finished-baby.html

dear lord :headhurt:

(P.S. For what it's worth, I'm currently favouring the Sig P226. As that's what they let me have...)

:thumbs: I bloody loves it! Fires so true. ;)

To be honest though, if it came to me using it, something would have gone VERY wrong. Good as a backup though. Still have a soft spot for the old Browning though...

...end of dull work chat. :yawn::D

dear lord :headhurt:

Hold that thought.

http://my350z.com/forum/firearms-and-hunting/329466-show-me-your-ars-6.html

Scroll to the bottom pic :teeth::cloud9:

Its like a sweetie shop :teeth:

My friend is like that, 4 shotguns (including mine) 3 rifles. But each one has a different application. This guy just really want his own personal army or a zombie outbreak. Seems to be the running theme in texas lol.

http://my350z.com/forum/5940630-post231.html :lol:

Oh and if you really want a laugh and what really sums this all up, check out page 14 half way down. Strange strange fella.

Its like a sweetie shop :teeth:

My friend is like that, 4 shotguns (including mine) 3 rifles. But each one has a different application. This guy just really want his own personal army or a zombie outbreak. Seems to be the running theme in texas lol.

http://my350z.com/forum/5940630-post231.html :lol:

Oh and if you really want a laugh and what really sums this all up, check out page 14 half way down. Strange strange fella.

Does the 1st one in there belong to Zedrush? :lol::lol:

Just been cleaning my gun after a clay shoot on Crimbo morning with some friends.

We all seem to shoot arround here though. But "we ain't into the silly stuff"

As said only in America!!

My uncle out there goes from Montana up to Canada in the "Fall" to 'Shoot the meat for the winter'

Just been cleaning my gun after a clay shoot on Crimbo morning with some friends.

We all seem to shoot arround here though. But "we ain't into the silly stuff"

As said only in America!!

My uncle out there goes from Montana up to Canada in the "Fall" to 'Shoot the meat for the winter'

Yea we only aint into the silly stuff becuase we aint allowed to. Come on you cant tell me if it was legal, Cost effective and available you wouldn't love to take one of those beasts to a range.

(i assumed when you said "silly stuff" you ment the collection of hi powered AR's and not random shooting or "tom foolery" with firearms)

I love guns too. Gilly, yes i would have them if they were legal over here.

I shot a 357 Magnum and a 9mm pistol i'd never heard of last year in the states... and brought the targets back with me...

The best i can do over here is a 4.5mm metal bb co2 PPK. Double action with blowback, full metal construction... i love it.

dsc00269.jpg

I've recently found a shop in Manchester selling co2 pistols too (i thought they were illegal now, but obviously not). Had them all out in the shop for me and i was feeling the weight of them... there was a Beretta M92F for £345 which was immense... but too heavy. Disappointingly a co2 Glock 17 doesnt exist else i'd have bought it right there... but im very tempted by what they had... i think i'll be getting on early next year. :blush: