408 miles of hell

Vik54

Drove down to the parental unit yesterday - was fine until hit the Lakes...frozen scooshers ...got stuck in the car park at Todhills & Charnock...and so many twunts who don't understand the outside lane is for OVERTAKING :bang:

However... I've done that jouney hundreds of times and never had so much fun at the end of it - my parents live at the top of a very long hill which varies from 1:3 - 1:5 gradient -and it is covered in snow- I arrived very 'gracefully' doing perfect 180 at the top :teeth:

PS - Dog - if you're going over Shap today don't even bother trying the outside lane - it wasn't there yesterday :drive1

Drove down to the parental unit yesterday - was fine until hit the Lakes...frozen scooshers ...got stuck in the car park at Todhills & Charnock...and so many twunts who don't understand the outside lane is for OVERTAKING :bang:

However... I've done that jouney hundreds of times and never had so much fun at the end of it - my parents live at the top of a very long hill which varies from 1:3 - 1:5 gradient -and it is covered in snow- I arrived very 'gracefully' doing perfect 180 at the top :teeth:

PS - Dog - if you're going over Shap today don't even bother trying the outside lane - it wasn't there yesterday :drive1

mwhahaa :D cant wait ;)

:worthless:

Dah-link - driving and photography don't really mix :bangin: especially in the blizzard-like conditions over the lakes (and TBH my moby is three years old with a sh*te camera!):lol:

However when i finally get out my PJs today I'll head outside and take a few pics of the hill and my filthy dirty girrrrl - I'm so proud of her she put several Beemers to shame yesterday ;)

south to north route yesterday evening, took 7 hours to go 330miles. sat in mahoosive traffic jams, was fine though, sat with my hands behind my head relaxing, occasionally munching on a bacon, sossy and egg sandwich, twirl and a pack of mccoys ;)

ill take some pictures of the snow covered hill i climbed (first time ;) ) to show your all sissies :lol:

south to north route yesterday evening, took 7 hours to go 330miles. sat in mahoosive traffic jams, was fine though, sat with my hands behind my head relaxing, occasionally munching on a bacon, sossy and egg sandwich, twirl and a pack of mccoys ;)

ill take some pictures of the snow covered hill i climbed (first time ;) ) to show your all sissies :lol:

:worthless: - we are waiting! :lol::snack:

You did well to do 330 miles in 7 hours ... took me over 5 hours to do 40 miles on Tuesday ! :angry:

You did well to do 330 miles in 7 hours ... took me over 5 hours to do 40 miles on Tuesday ! :angry:

its a skill ;):lol:

heres some piccys from today, me and my brother spun the car round. literally :lol: i gave it some revs in 2nd and he pushed the back end round while the wheels spun. :lol:

P1020514.jpg

P1020516.jpg

P1020518.jpg

P1020520.jpg

and heres some of the back roads :)

P1020524.jpg

P1020525.jpg