Still at work :(

Dene8

Im at home.. but i was so pi$$ed off on Friday. It was my works xmas doo, which i wasnt going to, and my boss sent an email round saying everyone who was going could leave at 2.30pm- everyone else had to wait till 5.30pm. So i was annoyed i couldnt go anyway, and then punished again for the privelage. tw@t.

Yup working also however stuck at home due to inadequate provision by my local council - snow what snow we did'nt know anything about snow here? :headhurt:

Glad I did'nt have to drive in though and always happy to be home not the M56

Observe view from my window this morning B):cold:

I9P02brSlZ.JPG

All done for me, but shame for those of you still working. Minor miracle in that I made it

a) out of my garage in garage block

B) made it onto my drive

Only a couple of itsy bitsy slides, as I used the gentle on the clutch ploy, so now off to Hereford for Chrimbo!! Happy Christmas to everyone, and hope Santa brings you something with a v12 engine in!!

well.. that's what I asked for anyway.. Left out a picture of a Zonda in case he needs a hint :)

:cold::cold::band::band::wave::wave::drunk::drunk:

Im at home.. but i was so pi$$ed off on Friday. It was my works xmas doo, which i wasnt going to, and my boss sent an email round saying everyone who was going could leave at 2.30pm- everyone else had to wait till 5.30pm. So i was annoyed i couldnt go anyway, and then punished again for the privelage. tw@t.

Bad bad times, Christmas seemingly brings out the best and worst in people :dry:

Stuck at the gym as apparently people think about joining today and xmas eve???? crazy. :angry:

Thats because loads of people will make new years resolutions about getting fit next year. ;)

Out of 100 people only 5 or so at most will stick to it. :p

I'm at work too - and tomorrow (and next week). Yep, I am actually working away whilst occassionally checking this site. :)

Im all done and dusted now :D dont return until the 4th, happy days.

Had my works do last night and got absolutely smashed on Peroni, left my car in Chester so im now zedless until i can get it tomorrow :thumbdown: which is annoying actually as i could of fitted my new engine cover, instead im spending the day cleaning the house which only seems fair given that my wife had to pick me up off the bathroom floor last night as i decided it would be good to sleep in there :lol::drunk:

Stuck at the gym as apparently people think about joining today and xmas eve???? crazy. :angry:

Thats because loads of people will make new years resolutions about getting fit next year. ;)

I'm at work too - and tomorrow (and next week). Yep, I am actually working away whilst occassionally checking this site. :)

Yea but they wont be in until January :p The place is empty and we havent had any enquiries since Monday morning :lol:

The 1 in 5 people are the ones we love ;)

Im working hard

Nearly completed my quiz questions.... wrapped up some pressies, got one of the storeman to wrap up my missus present, and now im about to read the paper....

Really busy :thumbs:

Wow man thats really hard work - dont know how you manage it ;)

Oh god yeah not looking forward to the January Gym rush; it's packed every night / you can't get on anything with all the part time gym'ers / full time numpties. I wanna say face it you'll last a month - don't even bother, fatty.

Too harsh? :lol::lol:

Anyway back onto topic, yeah I'm at work still, half day tomorrow and that's me done for 2009. Oh, I'll be working the bar in town tho... :drunk:

yes, still at work too 'til tomorrow lunchtime, but then off for a few months :yahoo:

i'm just really busy now trying to sort stuff out before i go tomorrow :thumbdown:

...but obviously can spare a couple of mins to look on here :teeth:

Any chance you can nip in ta' shops on the way home and get some goodies! ;):lol: I still cant get off the soddin drive! :wacko:

Don't ever let it be said Poms don't work hard ha. :p:lol:

Me.

I'm on day 2 of 7. Will be lonely in the office after tomorrow sitting here on my own!

Didn't you work last Chrimbo too? How come you lucked out or is that a cunning plan so you can have time off when the weather is slightly more clement?

Im working hard

Nearly completed my quiz questions.... wrapped up some pressies, got one of the storeman to wrap up my missus present, and now im about to read the paper....

Really busy :thumbs:

Wow man thats really hard work - dont know how you manage it ;)

Goodness can see the sweat pouring from the brow from here. My the stress. :p:p:lol:

Me.

I'm on day 2 of 7. Will be lonely in the office after tomorrow sitting here on my own!

Didn't you work last Chrimbo too? How come you lucked out or is that a cunning plan so you can have time off when the weather is slightly more clement?

I was off last christmas. Was on for new year though working nights too!

It was nice to be off as I'd been away with work for the 5 Christmases previously! The two before that I flew in from South of France and then Moscow on the 23rd which was cool.

In fact 3 years ago (I think) I flew home from South of France on 22nd December and went away offshore on 24th December!

So I'm grateful just to be able to drive home and have a snooze in my bed! :teeth: