Schumacher Back!!

Beavis

but I think he will find it harder than he expects.

+1 I think he will find the current competition much tougher than when he last raced. I hope Lewis beats the crap out of him to be honest. :lol:

I think the McLaren will be more competitive and Lewis is nearly 20 years younger than Schumacher. No contest ;)

Am i the only one who loves Schumacher?

I HATED him when he was winning, beating Hakinen in the late 90's... but when Alonso started winning i changed my mind and started supporting him. I think he should be respected by the other drivers, and as big a Lewis supporter i am, i hope Schumacher teaches him a thing or two!

i don't think he'd be doing it if he didn't seriously think he could win again

will be good viewing though whatever happens

i didn't like his on track antics, especially against Hill and Villeneuve 2 years running, but saw him do a couple of live interviews at Silverstone on the Ferrari stand and he came accross as quite a decent bloke at those

Cant wait to see it. Even if he isnt on form, he seems to thrive on the challenge, so will make excellent viewing to see him try. I hope Hamilton and Button are good enough to take it to him, I think in good cars and given their age advantage it should be good :drive1

I'd say if the reported 7mill Euros is correct, that would be a reasonable reason to want to have another go.

7 million Euros is a helluva lot of money but nothing to him so I doubt that money was an incentive for him to get back in an F1 car ( Ferrari were practically paying him that last season as a consultant ! ).

He'll be loving the thought of taking on the new whipper snappers and trying to show him that the old man has still got it.

I HATED him when he was winning, beating Hakinen in the late 90's... but when Alonso started winning i changed my mind and started supporting him. I think he should be respected by the other drivers, and as big a Lewis supporter i am, i hope Schumacher teaches him a thing or two!

+1 :thumbs: Experience counts

+1 . Might even go watch one of the races next year to see him in action. Hell of a driver.