Seats wanted!

AmyZed

hey, my zed..which ill show you all as soon as i get it has a custom full leather interior, however i dont like the seats they have put in there!

what seats have you lot gone for if you have changed them?? i like the bride seats but too expensive for me ... do good condition standard zed seats come up alot? what kinda money do they go for?! anyone got some theyre selling perhaps? id retrim them....

hey, my zed..which ill show you all as soon as i get it has a custom full leather interior, however i dont like the seats they have put in there!

what seats have you lot gone for if you have changed them?? i like the bride seats but too expensive for me ... do good condition standard zed seats come up alot? what kinda money do they go for?! anyone got some theyre selling perhaps? id retrim them....

I have a selection of tasty seats available.

Send me over your email addy and I will send you over some pictures. :thumbs:

Alex.

you're all right, i need more than new seats!!

def ned new steering wheel, what a mess,

still...cant complain it was free, just a shame coz selling the fTO for this... and the fto interiors awesome , its gona take alot of work to sort this car! the exteriors looking awesome though... and have a headlight sorted thanks to this forum ...so in early jan ill be able to get the car and post pics!

Hi Amy, sorry if this comes accross as daft, from your previous posts, I assume you won this car? Why does the car need a new steering wheel etc? Bit bizarre that you have won a car that needs work carried out on it??

Best of luck.

Stephen

hey, basically theyve modified it- and the interior isnt to my er taste. so i need bit of help making it more me! and the headlight they damaged ages ago and are replacing for me ... not exactly an 'easy win' has been stressful, been waiting for it a while now :( but it just needs this headlight then i can have it after theyv mot'd it :D