In hospital and bored

rtbiscuit

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaw, that's no good. On the upside now, if you do have to have surgery, it's all keyhole anyway, so not a major. Be thankful it's not how they used to do it, and cut through muscle etc. Believe it takes ages to recover or walk straight.

Nil by mouth sucks mate - cant you even have a drink of water? I had my appendix out a few years ago, but that was an emergency opp as they had ruptured :surrender:

Sure does. Been there done that. :wacko: Not fun.

my wife has been going to aa health club and spent weeks working hard to loose some weight. i think it will infuriate her that ill loose more without even trying.

im getting burger halucinations

not eating is probably better than the horrendous hospital food though :scare:

not yet, but the person next to me i over heard the line "we're going to check your back passage now." ijust covered my ears aftr that.

You never know man...you may like it!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Hope you get better soon m8...can you not sneak out go for a drive and then sneak back in? i am sure your doctor would say yes if you told him about the zed!!! :blush:

Got scanned at 5. Nothing shown up, waiting for the all clear to eat, the test being to see if food makes it flair up. If no problems I should be allowed home tomorrow sometime. As for the car it's all tucked up in the garage at home and my wife has my wallet, as I asked her to look after it while I was in hospital.

They thought I had apendicitus and I sat in hospital for 3 days it turned out to be Diverticular disease ( pockets in the stomach) that food can get stuck in and get infected. Common in over 60's but you can get it earlier in life (I'm 38 :wacko: . Hope you feel better soon :thumbs: