Just looked out my window

Stew

if i can drive this car through 13 inches of fresh snow for 20 miles on hill foot roads im pretty sure you'll survive ;)

n741550870_2301690_2812.jpg

Once seen a BMW try to get up the smallest of hills in the snow and well em. . . FAIL

Im not attempting it in the Z. Thats what my "kinda" trusty polo is for £200 workhorse/snow dodgem :teeth:

Its soo suited to this weather just 2 hours ago i got the seal of approval from my local traffic cops following an interesting mechanical inspection. :thumbs:

Westhill is a snow Hot Spot Cara. Nobody believed at work (Inverurie) that westhill had about 8 inches left and theres had gone last year.

Yup , it wasn't much fun in the Zed doing my 30 mile daily commute to / from Westhill in the snow hence the need for buying myself a wee winter puddle jumper .....

:)

In that case I think I'll be very glad this year to have the wee VTS!

Westhill does somehow appear to be colder. I wasn't quick enough off the mark with having the de-icer handy, I had to sit in the car for about 10 minutes after work the other day waiting for the heaters to clear the windscreen :blush: