Is it me or are there a lot of sick people around

Im not talking sick as in readers wives subscribers :nono: That stuffs just wrong !!

Im talking illness sick.... I am very rarely ill 'unless self inflicted' but for the 2nd time this year ive been hit by the lurgy. Mrs Tarmac is ill too plus loads of family and friends are ill.

Is anyone else noticing it more this year ? Its making me nervous :ninja:

I dont know about anyone else, but im very rarely ill.

Used to go to the gym about 3 times a week and be out on my bike doing 15 mile twice a week. But since November last year i have developed Costochronditis which f##king hurts and have been to the Doctor 8 times :scare:

Had full diabetes check, full heart and lung check and blood work. as of yesterday i am now fit as a fiddle according to the docs

I have put this bout of Hypercondrianism (if there is such a word) down to stress of having a child and losing my mother in law whom i was very close to.

I think the problem now is the media @*!# us up so we are all hyperstressed about every little thing.

There you go my pennys worth :D

I never get ill :dry: I can't remember the last time I even had a cold :(

Me either, but thats a bloody good thing when you are a contractor as a day off sick is a day without pay ;)

Ahh, thats where im going wrong , im employed by a large company - doh :doh:

Thats also why I don't use the toilet on my lunch break..... I like to know im being paid while im taking a number two :D

Next year one shall go self employed in the knowledge this will cure ones ailments :#1:

Cheers :thumbs:

I've been off work for the last week and a bit with flu, then a cold, then back to the flu again now. Feel really weak and tired, not good. In all honesty I'd rather be at work and feeling well than off work and feeling like this. :thumbdown:

I'm out of Tamiflu now as well, time to hit the Baileys I think! :scare:

I've been off work for the last week and a bit with flu, then a cold, then back to the flu again now. Feel really weak and tired, not good. In all honesty I'd rather be at work and feeling well than off work and feeling like this. :thumbdown:

I'm out of Tamiflu now as well, time to hit the Baileys I think! :scare:

mate sorry to hear that. hope all will be well before bedford.

I reckon im going to kill it with a super strength curry and some hot whisky later :boxing:

Heh, I've got myself lined up for a curry too later! :D

mate sorry to hear that. hope all will be well before bedford.

Cheers mate, sure it will be as I'll crawl there and tow the car behind me if I have to! :lol:

Me either, but thats a bloody good thing when you are a contractor as a day off sick is a day without pay ;)

Yup, it magically makes you immune to everything. Even man flu becomes "just a sniffle", well thats what I tell the boss anyway! :lol:

Ross Kemp got that. Did you see him when he was there ? I really liked the tv series and I read the book, Im very proud of our armed forces and take a lot of interest in any programmes about them and support them 100%. i've got a couple of mates in Iraq now and they said they thought Ross Kemp was a bit of a **** cos of that sas programme, shame as I like the bloke and thought he showed what a great job our troops do out there.

Thats also why I don't use the toilet on my lunch break..... I like to know im being paid while im taking a number two :D

Next year one shall go self employed in the knowledge this will cure ones ailments :#1:

Cheers :thumbs:

ahh yes, my favorite part of the day. Glad to see im not the only one who likes to get paid while sitting on the throne.