Turbo Z on utec looking for a reputable shop

sub zero

.... thor ..... went to court etc, got sorted eventually but a huge amount of hastle"

We have had our fair share of problems over the years but THOR have NEVER been taken to court. I challenge anyone to prove differently. Making such an untrue statement is libelous and severely impacts our reputation. I respectfully request that this statement be edited to correct this.

THOR have been more than helpful to members of this forum, without fee!, so to read this was very concerning. We have mapped the UTEC many times before (on 350Z and EVO) and in fact one member has recently purchased a UTEC mapped by us off another member and fitted it to his car and we checked the map and general running; free of charge to the new owner. The car drives fantastically.

THOR is 6 years old now and we have had our ups and downs but we have survived where others fall and re-incarnate leaving carnage in their wake. There are many companies out there with slightly different trading names that start up again year after year. We have tuned over a 1000 cars so statistically our positive results are extremely high.

THOR will make no further comment on this specific matter but ask that if you want to know more about us then please get in contact and make your own mind up.

Ensuring you of our best attention.

Regards

THOR

.... thor ..... went to court etc, got sorted eventually but a huge amount of hastle"

We have had our fair share of problems over the years but THOR have NEVER been taken to court. I challenge anyone to prove differently. Making such an untrue statement is libelous and severely impacts our reputation. I respectfully request that this statement be edited to correct this.

THOR have been more than helpful to members of this forum, without fee!, so to read this was very concerning. We have mapped the UTEC many times before (on 350Z and EVO) and in fact one member has recently purchased a UTEC mapped by us off another member and fitted it to his car and we checked the map and general running; free of charge to the new owner. The car drives fantastically.

THOR is 6 years old now and we have had our ups and downs but we have survived where others fall and re-incarnate leaving carnage in their wake. There are many companies out there with slightly different trading names that start up again year after year. We have tuned over a 1000 cars so statistically our positive results are extremely high.

THOR will make no further comment on this specific matter but ask that if you want to know more about us then please get in contact and make your own mind up.

Ensuring you of our best attention.

Regards

THOR

:snack:

It's always nice when a well-known tuning shop signs up specifically to start internet fights. They see it as defending their work, everyone else sees it as childish tit for tat. I suspect the truth sits somewhere in-between as it usually does.

It's always nice when a well-known tuning shop signs up specifically to start internet fights. They see it as defending their work, everyone else sees it as childish tit for tat. I suspect the truth sits somewhere in-between as it usually does.

:shrug: Not sure it's easy to get a reputation smashed on a forum though... I for one don't know what to think...

:console:

I completely understand what you mean, but I suppose it's fair enough when there's a business to be run. A lot of people take the stuff they read on forums very seriously and will make decisions as to where to direct their business accordingly. You only have to look at the US forums to see the extent to which this can go - try looking up the 'Scott Bush' thread on my350z! If people have a specific issue with a company that they can't sort directly then a public forum may well be the place to bring about a resolution, however the disparaging of a company based on the experience of others should be viewed with a degree of scepticism, although that's not to say it isn't justified.

In short I'm all up for calling out those who provide shoddy service - that's right and proper, however I think it only right that a business should be able to try defend themselves - the truth will generally out!

I disagree, potentially there are lots of customers on here for THOR and I think that they should have the right to defend themselves.

I think that they are handling this the right way as they have said no further comments (stopping a fight) but also saying that there have been no court appearances.

:thumbs: THOR if you ask me