Xmas list ideas

Husky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I wish I still got presents. I've been told I'm getting nothing this year as it's all going on the baby. Boo hoo

I will be happy with a turkey like the text you sent LOL

How about

iPhone

Ipod touch

iPod dock station

Radio controlled helicopter

Radio controlled car

Scaletrix

Gstar jeans

Ps3

Ps3 games

Psp

New laptop

Leather seats

Penis pump

Blue ray player

Omg, I wish I still got presents. I've been told I'm getting nothing this year as it's all going on the baby. Boo hoo

How about

iPhone

Ipod touch

iPod dock station

Radio controlled helicopter

Radio controlled car

Scaletrix

Gstar jeans

Ps3

Ps3 games

Psp

New laptop

Leather seats

Penis pump

Blue ray player

sounds like an expensive list :scare::lol: i like to get things like my phone etc myself, same with the car stuff. so its fun things for xmas like tokyo drift scalextric ;)

and my god man if you want that turkey you have major issues!! :yuck::yuck::yuck:

How about

Penis pump

:lol:

I only just get chocolate from my mum nowadays. A giant toblerone, a chocolate orange, some lindt chocolate balls, and some orange matchmakers! That all lasts me... till boxing day!

The only other thing i want this year which im making the missus buy me is some ratchet spanners :thumbs:

I must admit I'm tempted by an RC heli. I have a decent RC car and truck but wouldn't mind a heli!

I'm due a phone upgrade in Jan so might get that for my B'day - Iphone, Mum will approve as Dad has one. Not a bad idea that....

My mum says she'll pay for my ARDS course if I want to do that which was decent! :thumbs:

I must admit I'm tempted by an RC heli. I have a decent RC car and truck but wouldn't mind a heli!

I'm due a phone upgrade in Jan so might get that for my B'day - Iphone, Mum will approve as Dad has one. Not a bad idea that....

My mum says she'll pay for my ARDS course if I want to do that which was decent! :thumbs:

sounds not bad. i have one of the mini RC heli's was quite fun and challenging :lol:

have a petrol rc car which i may need to dig out again :drive1

FB scrabble? Can you do that?

I have played scissors paper rock on MSN quite a lot with Jay but we got so competitive we ended up doing 'best of' all the time! :lol:

yeah its really good actually as you can just leave it whenever you want and play it when you have time :)

Ha ha

You won't be able to eat your two for one turkey with your muzzle on buddy

hey dont tell me whos been eating all that turkey, i know why your ill!! ;) for a while im sure you lost your own ears in there :scare:

Dude

You know I like kebabs but not even I would tackle that

I'm a poorly boy tho

:blackeye:

private joke + public forum = mass confusion :lol:

Ha ha

You won't be able to eat your two for one turkey with your muzzle on buddy

hey dont tell me whos been eating all that turkey, i know why your ill!! ;) for a while im sure you lost your own ears in there :scare:

Dude

You know I like kebabs but not even I would tackle that

I'm a poorly boy tho

:blackeye:

private joke + public forum = mass confusion :lol:

Someone sent me that txt last night - I would usually see the joke with something like that - but its horrendous - .............you can't see her face and the whole context makes you wonder if it was even consensual - we discussed it at the training I was delivering today because one of my youth workers had also received it and was really disturbed by it. :surrender: