2005 350Z V6 Roadster UK Car

Jord

2005 '05' plate 350z 3.5 V6 Roadster FOR SALE.

350z_sale2-vi.jpg

350z_sale3-vi.jpg

350z_sale5-vi.jpg

350z_sale7-vi.jpg

350z_sale-vi.jpg

350z_sale4-vi.jpg

350z_sale6-vi.jpg

My girlfriend's 350z is up for sale very reluctantly!

Exterior condition is 9/10 - front bumper has some stonechips, as to be expected and as is common on these because of the large flat front bumpers - they don't show up unless you look really close. Paintwork had Smartguard in May, thats guaranteed until May 2013. Roof is perfect, no rips of tears and roof electrics work A1. Wheels have some small marks, nothing major.

Interior Condition is 9/10 - no marks/holes/wearing on the seats. Cloth interior. Interior has been Scotchguarded twice in a year.

Car was serviced in May 2009 at the Honda dealer I worked for. Its done just 4000 miles since then. Oil checked last week, hasn't used a drop and its still clean.

New tyres on the front 4k ago in May - Falken 452's. Rear tyres have 3-4mm across them.

You will struggle to find one as well looked after and unmolested as this!

• [*:2wo7djlm]36K Genuine mileage
    [*:2wo7djlm]UK Spec
    [*:2wo7djlm]Full Service History
    [*:2wo7djlm]Warranty until May 2010
    [*:2wo7djlm]HPi Clear

Price drop was £13000, now £12500 ONO!!!

No PX sorry.

Car is available for viewing but if you want to drive you must bring proof of insurance and driving license.

Please either PM, email to jordanbutters at talktalk.net or call 07736276728 [voicemail during the day but i will return your call].

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
a couple isn't much more practical (if at all) - especially if you have a dog!

Yeah I know, fortunately we bought another car for transporting dog when we need to, which my missus [who's car this is] is taking on. I then get to choose the fun car. So......350z coupe :D I already have the wheels and suspension ready to go on, just need to get this sold so I can crack on! :D

[And no, she won't let me put the wheels and suspension on 'her' 350 :thumbdown: ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...