37 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT'S APPROPRIATE FOR MEN?

• BOXERS?
    • BRIEFS?
    • TRUNKS?
    • ANYTHING AS LONG AS ITS CLEAN!
    • COMMANDO?

:lol::lol::lol:

Ok girls (boys you may join in if you want)..........in the interest of 'defeating boredom' and to give these poor sods a hint what's 'acceptable' underwear for men I have a question for you..............what do you like to see when the jeans come off?

:dance::dance:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of which (sorry guys GIRLIE alert......) was watching an episode of Sex in the city last night and Carrie was wearing a pair of what looked like mens calvin klein Y Fronts! That is one fashion item i draw the line at! :lol:

Very inappropriate thread for one of my first posts, But i have been a lurker for a while, Thongs a :thumbdown: , Trunks all the way and i agree, comfy for sleeping in LOL

Hello BTW

Hey Holly - nice to see you - get a welcome thread up...........we just love the honeypot effect :lol::lol:

Very inappropriate thread for one of my first posts, But i have been a lurker for a while, Thongs a :thumbdown: , Trunks all the way and i agree, comfy for sleeping in LOL

Hello BTW

Hey Holly - nice to see you - get a welcome thread up...........we just love the honeypot effect :lol::lol:

LOL, I did one when i first joined. Made me chuckle :)

Hello BTW

LOL, I did one when i first joined. Made me chuckle :)

Ah well you see was well before my time - you're an old hand ;)