Im Back!

Hope you dont mind me saying but both me and Lucy noticed that the drivers side seat panel where the airbag sits in the side - has had black material sew in - we are fairly sure that panel should be the same orange colour and not black?

So we can either deduce its been damaged in some way (ripped) or worst case the airbag has gone off and ripped the material which I think its designed to do? Might be wrong but worth asking and checking with pictures of another one in that colour?

Dont mean to panic you but just check it out - best be safe than sorry HPI is the way to go? :thumbs:

Hope you dont mind me saying but both me and Lucy noticed that the drivers side seat panel where the airbag sits in the side - has had black material sew in - we are fairly sure that panel should be the same orange colour and not black?

So we can either deduce its been damaged in some way (ripped) or worst case the airbag has gone off and ripped the material which I think its designed to do? Might be wrong but worth asking and checking with pictures of another one in that colour?

Dont mean to panic you but just check it out - best be safe than sorry HPI is the way to go? :thumbs:

Great spot Stan!!!!!!

Thats had the airbag blown out of it at some point, the bumper is not sitting correct..........hmmmmmmm........I hope your paying like £7k for it.............if not find out the history or walk away.....................

thanks for the welcome guys,

M13KYF when you mean the bumper isnt sitting right, is that in the 3rd picture down? and like you state "near side" (if anyone can clarify also that would be a great help).

RIJ

yes. you can see under the rear light how it doesn't line up with the rear quarter very well. I would have it inspected as a precaution