Joint National Meet (all Z's together) possibilty

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is so full of doom and gloom about this. Why shouldn't it happen? If you look back through this thread you will see that the last real info was that Duxford had been approached and that we were aiming for May '07 for a joint meet.

Sorry to see that it hasn't been updated since then but that doesn't mean it can't/won't happen. :)

We, the forum users can push it along and it's a lot more likely to happen if we all stay positive about it. This would be a fantastic meet and I can't see why anyone from either forum would be against it.

Just my 2p.

:D

Guest prescience

David,

Steve (P15, pathfinder, P15pathfinder) was taking the lead on this, you might like to remind him of that ;)

Not that it affects me :blush:

... at the moment :p

Yay :yahoo:

Might be adviseable for someone else to take the lead over on the OC, other than myself. I probably ain't flavour of the month :blush:

I think Jacko was going to be the go-between but he's been awfully quiet of late.

Yay :yahoo:

Might be adviseable for someone else to take the lead over on the OC, other than myself. I probably ain't flavour of the month :blush:

I think Jacko was going to be the go-between but he's been awfully quiet of late.

Jacko is a bit tied up at the mo. Can't say when he'll be back but hopefully soon. :)

How many people do you intend to humiliate at that meeting then.

Sure this is not another one of your sad misleading statements trying to fool a honest chap into a little trap of yours.

If any of the mod's or admin on here need a to know what I am talking about quite happy to let them know.

Steve

Everyone is so full of doom and gloom about this. Why shouldn't it happen? If you look back through this thread you will see that the last real info was that Duxford had been approached and that we were aiming for May '07 for a joint meet.

Sorry to see that it hasn't been updated since then but that doesn't mean it can't/won't happen. :)

We, the forum users can push it along and it's a lot more likely to happen if we all stay positive about it. This would be a fantastic meet and I can't see why anyone from either forum would be against it.

Just my 2p.

:D

Steve,

Sorry just had to ask david since the not so public comments he made about the last meet I was going too.

Put my name done already as tenative for the 10th. I live near Oxford so the pub visit was looking really good, but Goodwood not bad. The only thing that will stop me is if I'am in France.

How many people do you intend to humiliate at that meeting then.Sure this is not another one of your sad misleading statements trying to fool a honest chap into a little trap of yours.

If any of the mod's or admin on here need a to know what I am talking about quite happy to let them know.

Steve

YHPM Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, good start guys!!!

Steve (Pathfinder) is organising it for the weekend of 27th May 2007. At the moment this is a one day event but I think steve is hoping to get permission for it to be a whole weekend extravaganza of camping, boozing and general zed stuff. I'm sure if it becomes a whole weekend thing then loads of stuff can be organised like show and shine comps etc.

I think we need over 50 cars to be able to do this. I think we had about 16 on the NW run so we only need a few more to get upto the 25 mark :thumbs:

Imagine over 50 zeds in one place B)

Add your name to the list if your up for it :yahoo:

1) Sarnie

2) sl114

3) charlied

4) TheMinel