Joint National Meet (all Z's together) possibilty

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put me down in provisionally, but will confirm nearer date, I never know what I'm doing tomorrow., never mind in 6 months time :blush:

1) Sarnie

2) sl114

3) charlied

4) TheMinel

5) Digsy

6) Beavis

7) Chesterfield

8) Captint

9) lomoto

Bet you can't remember what you did yesterday at your age! ;)

put me down in provisionally, but will confirm nearer date, I never know what I'm doing tomorrow., never mind in 6 months time :blush:

1) Sarnie

2) sl114

3) charlied

4) TheMinel

5) Digsy

6) Beavis

7) Chesterfield

8) Captint

9) lomoto

Bet you can't remember what you did yesterday at your age! ;)

you young whippersnapper :p

1) Sarnie

2) sl114

3) charlied

4) TheMinel

5) Digsy

6) Beavis

7) Chesterfield

8) Captint

9) lomoto

10) Liam

Dito - "put me down in provisionally, but will confirm nearer date, I never know what I'm doing tomorrow., never mind in 6 months time"

Come on guys where are ya? the OC are putting us to shame, they have over 30 people already :scare:

Mods:- Can you alter the title of this thread to incude the date of the meet ( 27/05/07)

Someone mentioned a target of a 100 Zs.

Given we've got more than four months to organise, how about a more ambitious target?

350 Zs to Duxford!

We could print flyers and leave them on parked Zs we see, and turn the whole thing into a *star* get together.

What d'ya fink?

JohnK

Given we've got more than four months to organise, how about a more ambitious target?

350 Zs to Duxford!

We could print flyers and leave them on parked Zs we see, and turn the whole thing into a *star* get together.

What d'ya fink?

JohnK

to be honest the majority of 350z owners aren't what you call "enthusiastic" owners ,so I think 350 is a tad ambitious :blush:

350 Zs to Duxford!

What d'ya fink?

JohnK

Sounds like a plan, not sure that we could get anywhere near that figure though. Maybe even 100 is pushing it but we can only try. The OC look like they will pull about 50 in but were lagging behind :dry:

tentatively I would be interested in attending...

on another note....there are a few zeds in my works car park... (don't ask , some got them on lease ... some bought them...

i'll tell them about this meet and then refer them to here for more details.

Do i get a reward if i can get 7 newbies to join... ;) ?

(my first ever meet... I feel like a virgin on a first date... :teeth: )