oem 370z wheels and tyres

richie370z

$766.83 new each! without tyres!!

18s are not rays, 19's are.

There about 18lbs up front and 19lbs at the rear but that needs confirming!

As they are 18's there are lots of the Silvia guys that are loking for these and stock 350z wheels have been known to go for more to them!

how do i let the silvia guys know?

am i asking too much money?

Get over to SXOC.com :thumbs: the 200sx guys will snap them up no probs. I've already sold 2 sets of wheels over there :)

As they are 18's there are lots of the Silvia guys that are loking for these and stock 350z wheels have been known to go for more to them!

Get over to SXOC.com :thumbs: the 200sx guys will snap them up no probs. I've already sold 2 sets of wheels over there :)

Dont you have to pay to be on sxoc? Im sure i tried selling some 17" JDM's on there and i couldnt register... :dry:

Dont you have to pay to be on sxoc? Im sure i tried selling some 17" JDM's on there and i couldnt register... :dry:

Didn't have to when I did it. Maybe they changed the rules because of people like me :blush:

What will they fit?

At the meet at Leighton's the guy told me my Nismo LM GT4's wouldn't fit the 370 as the 370 had a different stud pattern to the 350, is that right?

Lol!!! think he thought he may have got a wheel sale too!!!

Shocking display of lack of knowledge!

What will they fit?

At the meet at Leighton's the guy told me my Nismo LM GT4's wouldn't fit the 370 as the 370 had a different stud pattern to the 350, is that right?

..??? they are the same....

What will they fit?

..??? they are the same....

I thought it was odd at the time and meant to have a look, but forgot

Nice wheels, shame they're not wider, if you can't sell them put them in your garage for later!

If I had £700 I'd have them for the simple fact that the tyres are new, I'm currently shopping for tyres for my rears and it's gonna cost!

im gonna stick them on ebay soon as im ready to buy my wheels now, i was only gaugeing interest i thought they would look good on a 350, anyway thanks all

Front: 18 x 8J 1.69 (43)

Rear: 18 x 9J 0.59 (15)

• 2 weeks later...