oem 370z wheels and tyres

richie370z

had a few people pm me about these now, i did make a post as soon as i joined but i didnt have over 15 posts...

tyres yokohama advan sport? (100 miles)

front 225/50 18

rear 245/45 18

any ideas on price guys? i dont wanna just give em away nor do i want to ask somthing ridiculous..

bolts and lockers

havnt cleaned the wheels yet

DSC00346-1.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

if they are forged and with those tyres id say there worth around a £1000, as they are new and the 370s havnt been out long, once they get a bit more common like the 350s the value will go down, i actually reall like them

if they are forged and with those tyres id say there worth around a £1000, as they are new and the 370s havnt been out long, once they get a bit more common like the 350s the value will go down, i actually reall like them

we will start there then any one interested open to offers around this mark, thanks sketch

$766.83 new each! without tyres!!

18s are not rays, 19's are.

There about 18lbs up front and 19lbs at the rear but that needs confirming!

As they are 18's there are lots of the Silvia guys that are loking for these and stock 350z wheels have been known to go for more to them!

$766.83 new each! without tyres!!

18s are not rays, 19's are.

There about 18lbs up front and 19lbs at the rear but that needs confirming!

As they are 18's there are lots of the Silvia guys that are loking for these and stock 350z wheels have been known to go for more to them!

how do i let the silvia guys know?

am i asking too much money?

we will start there then any one interested open to offers around this mark, thanks sketch

Richie - you should get more than that for these - I'm no wheel expert- but I think you're undercutting yourself there ! ;)

IMO most bods around here are looking for 19's as an upgrade. You would only really sell 18's too someone that wants to run them as a track car.

As new with about £700 worth of rubber you got to be looking at £1000 to £1200 I would think (and they have a rarity value!! esp to the Silva boys!) Stick them on ebay? Make sure you put 350z, 370z and Silvia in the heading..

:shrug: