New owner soon... Bought one! Updated with a piccy

ian-r

I have done a lot of work on 350z's, no doubt Andy will post on here too :lol:

Bloody hell! I'm being stalked!! :lol: Yeah, Ian's done plenty of spanner work modding my Zed, and my previous 200sx (and his 200sx before that!). I told him the Tuscan was too much of a hair-dressers car, but he wouldn't listen! :teeth: He's actively looking for a good Zed, so if someone is looking to sell for around the 10k mark, let him know!

Oh i can go to 11k, could go to 15 if needs but but didnt really want to spend that much again :thumbdown:

Tuscan - hairdressers car! phah. It was awsomme!

Are you keeping yours now andy? And i have done more work on yours cars than i care to remember!

Yes, you have done a load of work on my cars in the past. And very little of it has been 'regular' maintenance, it's almost always mods, upgrades etc :yahoo:

What's the firing order on the V6 then? Didn't we get that wrong when we changed the spark plugs last year? :lol:

You sticking to a sub-£10k limit, or are you gonna splash more cash on one..?

Here's the mods we added to mine - you gonna go same route?

Uprated exhaust

Uprated Y pipe

Plenum spacer

Colder Denso sparks

Lowering springs

Eibach hubcentric spacers for the RAYS (or 18" Rotas maybe with better offset?)

Cold air intake (probably not really needed)

Vortech supercharger kit :teeth:

Well after viewing a few more i have finally bought one, due to pick it up on monday :teeth:

Its a 54 plate, gunmetal grey with the Alzean leather and full gt pack. Only thing not on there is the rays but i may have a plan on that one! 48k miles with full nissan history, 2 owners, 3 keys one with the original nissan dealer tag! Also has the plastic see thrugh guard on the front end to protect from stone chips :) Not had a spot of paint on it and leather looks like new. Really glad i have found a good one after looking at a lot of rough cars, it was over my budget but thought it worth paying a little more to make sure resale value will be good. Even has a 2 year warranty on the engine and box the previous owner took out.

And where did i find it? The worst possible advert i had ever seen for a car, but thought i would look anyway lol.

So, fingers firmly crossed monday i shall be a happy Z owner :yahoo:

Hi everyone.

As andy said, got the car and love it so much. Really is great. I shall be putting photos up in two weeks in a new thread. Going to Mexico tonight (not in the z) so will be out the county for a while. I have even managed, with difficulty to fit 2 very large cases in!

• 4 weeks later...