wot to do if u cant pull in 7yrs....

LRF4N

its muppets like this that sue companies through loop holes in the law even when common sense should prevail

for instance a bag of nuts now contain labels warning that this bag contains nuts. if someone is stupid enough not to realise that the bag of nuts contains nuts and has a reaction to it, well its there own stupid fault.

proof that the darwin awards are right, survival of the fittest as the stupid people wipe themselves out

I'd say the fact that he thought it would actually pull women by just wearing it is more of a reason why he hasnt had a girlfriend in 7 years!

it's annoying that this will actually go through lawyers and the likes. Because they think they'll get some money out of it they'll go ahead with it all instead of just dealing with it common sense! Anyone who tries to sue other people for things like this just just be slapped and told get out!

I'd say the fact that he thought it would actually pull women by just wearing it is more of a reason why he hasnt had a girlfriend in 7 years!

it's annoying that this will actually go through lawyers and the likes. Because they think they'll get some money out of it they'll go ahead with it all instead of just dealing with it common sense! Anyone who tries to sue other people for things like this just just be slapped and told get out!

Too right mate anyway my job depends on it in this case!

Mind you that stuff is good for cleaning drains with! :lol:

doesn't sound as though he is using a lawyer though if he's done the petition himself ;)

either this guy is very very daft to think that someone would go for him just cos of his fragrance... and even if they did that they would go for some1 wearing lynx...

OR...maybe...

hes very clever and is actually a gigilo just making the most of the ads and playing the "false advertising" card, taking them to court, forcing an out of court settlement and walking away with a heavier wallet lol