trick or treat?

nixy

Every year I am good to the local children and i buy lots of sweets and dutifully answer the door every 5 mins. I have to say the trick or treaters are getting older and older............ However, this time trick or treat night is the only night i will get to be on my own all nice and quiet in my living room on my sofa chilling out. SO the question is this - go to tescos and stock up on sweets or turn off all the lights, keep the sweets for myself, ignore the door and chill out on the sofa? :)

SO the question is this - go to tescos and stock up on sweets or turn off all the lights, keep the sweets for myself, ignore the door and chill out on the sofa? :)

And the answer is - You get your house egged.

If not, then, yeah, do as Tarmac says and go to a party someplace else. As I am doing, and taking my car there with me. At least my mates' house isn't on the outskirts of an estate full of hoodrats!

SO the question is this - go to tescos and stock up on sweets or turn off all the lights, keep the sweets for myself, ignore the door and chill out on the sofa? :)

And the answer is - You get your house egged.

If not, then, yeah, do as Tarmac says and go to a party someplace else. As I am doing, and taking my car there with me. At least my mates' house isn't on the outskirts of an estate full of hoodrats!

I told some kids that were far too old to be trick or treating to bugger off, later that night they egged my Lambo :rant:

Chased them like a demented person for about 2 miles :blush:

We usually shut the shutters switch the lights off and ignore Guysers - this year we will be hiding in the bushes and jumping out as they come down the garden path :evil::lol:

i'm liking that idea, maybe i'll dress up............ :lol:

Didn't you catch them ?

I would have beaten the living crap out of them if I caught them

:boxing:

Very nearly caught them. I think the fact that I chased them for so long sent a message for them to not do it again. I must have looked like a psycho running shirtless with a mini baseball bat in my hand :lol: glad I didn't catch them really in hindsight......

I always buy sweets and then hardly any kids come round! I'm working this year so won't be home until 7.30pm so I doubt I'll get many!

I always get my neice and maybe some of her friends and normally my two neighbours. This year there are about a million kids in my street though..... I bet none of them trick or treat though!

Nothing ever happened to my house or car, if it starts this year though heads will be rolling.

I like Vik's idea!!! Brilliance!!! The trick is on them. :lol:

Pesky Kid: Tick or Treat, Trick or Treat, give me something good to eat!

Nixy: You forgot to say 'please'. Here, have a hard-boiled egg!!

(Kid runs home in tears) :yahoo:

Lol, or add in some sour lollies. :lol: How mean would that be. :p

I told some kids that were far too old to be trick or treating to bugger off, later that night they egged my Lambo :rant:

And that wasn't going to happen... :wacko:

Thats what i was thinking when reading this :lol:

I wasn't arsey with them, just said to them "Come on lads your a bit old for this aint ya?" Where I live, people give money instead of sweets so the older kids see it as a way of getting some money to buy cider etc :nono:

Its ok, i got my Mrs to visit their parents whilst she was at work ;)