Its that time of year again

stanski

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Husky

Wicks do a nice portable Flood light and stand for peanuts - you can have your own mini football stadium! (But not too close to plastic bumpers!) :doh:

Chris your lucky - it takes me 1 hour in the morning and 2.5 hours home - usually add 30 mins on top per month leading up the Xmas and if an accident not even anywhere near M56 add another hour on! :bang:

:lol::lol: remember Gary works for Wickes.................... ;) which means discount accross the Travis Perkins group :yahoo:

Husky

Wicks do a nice portable Flood light and stand for peanuts - you can have your own mini football stadium! (But not too close to plastic bumpers!) :doh:

Chris your lucky - it takes me 1 hour in the morning and 2.5 hours home - usually add 30 mins on top per month leading up the Xmas and if an accident not even anywhere near M56 add another hour on! :bang:

:lol::lol: remember Gary works for Wickes.................... ;) which means discount accross the Travis Perkins group :yahoo:

ooooh :)

Husky

we're down in rugby for few days at Xmas................he can take u into your local store if u want :)

Husky

we're down in rugby for few days at Xmas................he can take u into your local store if u want :)

:lol: we might be swapping countries then as i hope to be in Scotland

if im there, then definitely. ive always wanted a guided tour round wickes ;)

Looks like my journey to work is about to get worse again. Will be made redundant in 10 days, as our company is going into Administration. New company will be formed shortly, which will mean I have to travel across Stafford again to where the new premises will be. If anybody knows Stafford, well we don't need christmas lights as we have so many traffic lights. I could be wrong but think we have more per square mile than anywhere in the country (if I'm wrong feel sorry for whever it is). Also I will be back to 20mpg from 24/25 :angry:

Just as an added bonus - you only have 9 weekends to get ALL your Christmas shopping :p:p

Looks like my journey to work is about to get worse again. Will be made redundant in 10 days, as our company is going into Administration. New company will be formed shortly, which will mean I have to travel across Stafford again to where the new premises will be. If anybody knows Stafford, well we don't need christmas lights as we have so many traffic lights. I could be wrong but think we have more per square mile than anywhere in the country (if I'm wrong feel sorry for whever it is). Also I will be back to 20mpg from 24/25 :angry:

Just as an added bonus - you only have 9 weekends to get ALL your Christmas shopping :p:p

Sorry Keith to hear about your company hope everything works out for you.I have been through Stafford don't mind the lights it's the gun shop that scares me :surrender:

Well most of my christmas shopping is done! B)

Just Mums to buy! :thumbs:

As for the commute to work, well 2.5 miles maybe in 30s, 2.5 miles of dual carriageway and 11 miles of NSL which is rather good!

In the winter it's a nightmare but the trusty gaylander gets me too and from work without too many issues.

Sorry Keith to hear about your company hope everything works out for you.I have been through Stafford don't mind the lights it's the gun shop that scares me :surrender:

If you mean the one in the centre of town Stan, well you could be right. They were happy to sell a Bebe gun to the son of one of the women I work with, he was 14 :scare:

shame on you stew. :scare::lol:

Decided to get it all out the way this year so I could chill out!

Now I can chill out and chuckle when I hear everyone moaning about Christmas presents! B)

Stop whinging, my garden is nearly as big as Stafford :p

Probably more interesting as well :D

shame on you stew. :scare::lol:

Decided to get it all out the way this year so I could chill out!

Now I can chill out and chuckle when I hear everyone moaning about Christmas presents! B)

]

hmm you may have a master plan there tbh..... :disguise:

Probably more interesting as well :D

Yep.

Apart from Reynolds..... :lol:

seeing as i decided to wait till spring to put new tyres of MY choice on i thought id see what the review of my amazing nankangs was. heres some quotes taken from the first page only.

Though in the wet they could be quite dangerous
in wet conditions as they do start to slip away
But they are lethal in the wet and I had to be very careful as the back end could easily slip out
Wet weather performance is worrying
Front can understeer badly in the wet
almost no grip in wet
Though in the wet they could be quite dangerous

Yep, as i suspected im going to make great freinds with mr tree trunk :#1: