nismo 380z pedal

stichy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived and fitted, thanks martin :thumbs:

I had to prise the other side of the black clip (under the pedal) with my finger as it was having none of it with just the left side removed.

Soon popped off then anyway and the new pedal went straight on ;)

Arrived and fitted, thanks martin :thumbs:

I had to prise the other side of the black clip (under the pedal) with my finger as it was having none of it with just the left side removed.

Soon popped off then anyway and the new pedal went straight on ;)

Still havent fitted mine as it was doing the same and didnt want to break it... :lol:

Still havent fitted mine as it was doing the same and didnt want to break it... :lol:

if you can't get your finger in try a small screwdriver in from the top , the right side of the clip is exactly the same as the left and should only need a little persuasion. Just that you'll have to do it blind but it will soon pop off :thumbs:

I had a torch down there as well ! :teeth:

Got mine today (postman took it back to the post office yesterday which was rather frustrating!!). Thanks Martin, much appreciated! :thumbs:

Fitting guide really helpful, and fitting experience seems to be pretty much the same as everyone else. Prising the clip-off, particularly the RHS, was tricky given the limited access - the thing is not to force it and snap it! Once off, the rest of it was really easy.

Taken it for a quick drive, and it really transforms heal-&-toeing - certainly recommend it! :drive1

• 2 weeks later...