DO WE KNOW THIS CAR?

Vik54

WTF is a jump jet !!!

I love the sound of the Nismo exhxaust..................but it ain't no 'Harrier' and that's exactly why I like it :lol:

So if his Nismo is like a jump jet...what does that male me then? A frikkin Avro Vulcan at Mach 2????

From what I've seen on youtube - more of a Typhoon :lol:

WTF is a jump jet !!!

I love the sound of the Nismo exhxaust..................but it ain't no 'Harrier' and that's exactly why I like it :lol:

So if his Nismo is like a jump jet...what does that make me then? A frikkin Avro Vulcan at Mach 2????

From what I've seen on youtube - more of a Typhoon :lol:

If it wasn't a wide arch kit, it would look fantastic.

I love white on black rims, and he has nice wheels at that. But there's something about the v3 kit being too out there that I don't like.

Also, is it just me, or is this not a Nismo exhaust? and I don't mean just the tips, it appears to be a dual (X02?).

If it wasn't a wide arch kit, it would look fantastic.

I love white on black rims, and he has nice wheels at that. But there's something about the v3 kit being too out there that I don't like.

Also, is it just me, or is this not a Nismo exhaust? and I don't mean just the tips, it appears to be a dual (X02?).

Correct.

Last time it was for sale we ripped it to shreds. Not much in the ad is the truth....