Greetings and Salutations....

.....from Rotherham!

I have been sat here now for near on 20 minutes, scratching my weary head and thinking of something witty and comical to say but it was an epic fail. In light of this I shall stick to a sensible and mature approach to my introduction.

I do not own a 350z, maybe one day if the cash flow forecast improves I will be able to say " I own a 350z" but until then I shall pride myself on my decaying 300zx with chipped paintwork and borrowed alloys and brakes.

That is 30 minutes that has passed so I will just say Hello!

Hope to see some of you girls and guys at future shows/ events.

Saz

Such a speedy response! Thank you!

Nice Ginger Tom Maccaman!

Unfortunately he is no more, got run over a couple of months ago. I presume you are joining the Sprinkles we have on here.

Sorry to hear that, know that feeling all too well and it is not a nice thing to go through.

Watch it guys the women are taking over! There must be a national shortage of washing powder or something :lol:

Fighting talk :lol:

Indeed my friend it is fighting talk because Andy has become concerned his hands have become too soft from the "Mild Green Fairy Liquid"

Watch it guys the women are taking over! There must be a national shortage of washing powder or something :lol:

Fighting talk :lol:

Indeed my friend it is fighting talk because Andy has become concerned his hands have become too soft from the "Mild Green Fairy Liquid"

What are you doing out of the kitchen?????