Blue dots on rays wheels?

witstu

The come like that from the factory.

IIRC they use it when balancing them.

Which dealer was it mate? - I do hope you are not going to say Jennings!

And post a link up, we can offer advice on whether its a good deal or not.

wheel has probably been refurbed

I would bet good money on it. But if the finish is good, not a lot to worry about. Maybe get tracking/allignment done at some point? Dealer has to tell you if its had work done that they know about if you ask them direct, so ask them if wheel(s) have been refurbed or any other work done.

Lexx, it is at Stratstone jaguar Stockton.Think wheel has been painted as on closer inspection rim is dented.It has also by the looks of it had a rear valance knock.Its 1st reg 8-9-06, silver GT.36000miles, and they are asking £17,500 for it which i think is a bit steep? Thanks for comments.

I bought a new vehicle and it came with these dots - hope it's not a sign of refurb!

no blue dots is the refurb give away. ;)

need to read it from the beginning of the thread ;)

:oops:

Bit weird that they supply them like that - I'd expect the wheels to be perfect and not with some (small) splodge from new. Already had a couple of mates point them out.

Lexx, it is at Stratstone jaguar Stockton.Think wheel has been painted as on closer inspection rim is dented.It has also by the looks of it had a rear valance knock.Its 1st reg 8-9-06, silver GT.36000miles, and they are asking £17,500 for it which i think is a bit steep? Thanks for comments.

Way too expensive IMO

Far too expensive mate.

I had my 08 car up for sale a month ago, and I was only asking £19.5k

Stratstone are notorious for asking far too much.

There are some nice examples for sale on this forum regularly. Have a look see at one of them - better value for money.

Yep, definitely overpriced. For reference a couple of months ago I bought an 06 plate, GT, with 21k on the clock for £3k less than the one you've posted about!

yep v overpriced, my 56 plate uk gt with 28k was about 3k less than that form a nissan delaer with lots of extras on top (refreshing some of the visually worn components)

As everyone has said, it's way too expensive. I paid £15250 for a jun 06 azure gt with 14k on the clock in April.