I watched bit of that new Knight Rider last night

stanski

Yes I admit it :blush: - just wanted to see what the Mustang was like - I do like the new (old) version to be honest - good practical family sized saloon :teeth:;)

knightridernewwenn_468x357.jpg

Oh dear what a pile of poo! :headhurt:

The guy - sorry boy is he out of a boy band? :blackeye:

The rest of the cast - I wont call them actors - well ....erm ...think this programme is more school kids wet dream! :lol:

I dont remember the Hoff running around with scantily clad girls !

Yet the whole programme is sooooo camp - I mean even the soddin car talks in a limp wristed style -they should have got Graham Norton to do the cars voice over at least it would have been funny! :lol:

The car has a bleedin crystal ball in the centre of the dash (probably from Halfrauds) as it talks to him - come on this is 2009 surely they could have found something more interesting!

One another note how can he see out the windscreen with everyone talking to him via a massive on screen display - bet Marzman's does'nt do that!...

Sorry Officer I ran into that tree as my scantily clad work colleague was telling me about left handed widgets on the intercom! :snack:

Sorry stepping down from the Rant podium! :blush:

Has anyone else watched this dribble?

Talking of such top quality script writing - when I used to work night shifts I watched LEXX - remember that ?

Other than the Open University on at that time of night this was the other programme - as appealing as old buggers with beards and flares maybe discussing the African Honey Bee on BBC2 LEXX won it for me! :D

http://www.lexxdomain.com/images.php

I also watched a few minutes and it was so bad I couldn't turn over.

It is Val Kilmer who does the voice of Kitt too isn't it? Don't know why he decided to camp up his voice.

Why would Val want to ever put his voice to this crappy series, the credit crunch must affect more people than I thought

I love it! Great cars, fit girls and ok a lame script but who cares. I used to love watching it saturday morning with a coffee. Shame if it has been cancelled, the Mustang sounded and looked great.

+1 deffo :thumbs:

The episode in Vegas was by far the best one imo :teeth:

I can watch any garbage with fast cars and fit women :p

I own all the fast & furious films and im not ashamed to admit it !!!!

My mate 'mr film critic extroadinare' says theres no plot, I say who gives a fucook :dry:

Not seen this yet but it sounds like my kinda programme ;)

:lol::lol:

I did watch the rest of it last night - with a glass of wine :drunk: - maybe I was being too harsh - it is aimed at 12 year old kids with the attention span of a knat and in that case like the original it was fine - I probably will end up watching the rest of the series if I remember when its on BUT I must protest - the CGI graphics are just pants over the top! When Kitt turns into a jet type thing like in Men in Black and then turns into a pickup truck and drives on railway tracks - I just totally lost the will to follow it. Oh well if your after a top looking 'Stang' (except the stupid lights and gay voice!) with zero plot or acting prowess - this one is for you! It will be repeated endlessly on some bland freeview channel I am sure...oh well come back Hoff where all is forgiven! :D

PS lose the frickin irrititating PS2 GranTurismo type background music - annoying or what! :bangin: