epic fail :(

Husky

so i left to go to scotland a while ago ready for my holiday away in the sun. all packed up and off i went. except an hour in i realise ive forgotten my passport :cry: absolutely gutted i turn back. ive given up for today and will travel up tomorrow instead now :( so i decided to go and pig out on some bagels and cheese. i had my plate in my hand walking to the lounge when i slipped, bagel everywhere elbow bashed hard off of door frame. dont really know how much more i can take. im scared to move now... :(

EpicFail.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww mate thats not good i feel for your pain and stress. it just one of them days :thumbdown:

it may actually be best to not move wrap yourself in cotton wool or bubble wrap and sit in a corner and fight through it only a few more hours and it will be a new day :thumbs:

Hang in there Husky :blackeye::blackeye:

always comes in 3, i blame the irish, as its murphies law after all. :lol:

i'd avoid doing anything vaguely dangerous, remember; think before you do:

- going for a tiddle - zipper,meat and veg accident waiting to happen - suggest you wear tracky bottoms ;)

- washing - slip in shower/bath - suggest not washing

- getting changed - sock slipping - suggest you stay in your clothes

these are just 3 things i can think of at the moment - stay safe brother and maybe you'll make it on holiday ;)

this really really really made me laugh which i'm sure is not what you wanted to hear............especially the bagel bit! Did you follow the three second rule with them?

Better luck for tomorrow! Pop by for a coffee on your way, i can leave a few bits of wood with nails in on the driveway just to complete your journey! :lol:

So now the wirelss on the router has just stopped working out of the blue. i didnt even touch it, not a setting, nothing. i never normally have anything connected to the wirelss but it has always worked. now i want my new laptop to work it gives me half an hour and then nothing. no light on the box for wireless. its a belkin soon to be dead belking in a tiny ball of scrap imbedded in a crater in my wall with my fist on top of it. any ideas anyone!!

at the moment this is me: :angry::rant::rant::angry:

the-hulk-od-2003.jpg

" Hello Belkin helpline how may I help you"

" :bang: "

" Oh I am sorry sir..............have you tried the reset button"

"It must be your lap-top sir"

"Please try un-plugging everything - once you have done that call us back"

:lol::lol::lol:

seriously though - last time it happened to me it was because I'd changed password on my ISDN account and not thought about the fact I would bugger the connection with the wirless because that was set up with old password....so have you changed your password recently?

(yes am still up :yawn: )

passport for holiday. flying from glasgow.

You live minutes from coventry airport.....about 20 minutes from birmingham airport.......about an hour from east midlands.......maybe and 1:30 from manchester...... Am i missing something........Why the F@ck would you choose glasgow airport :bangin::bangin::bangin::bangin: