Most efficient cruising speed?

Rob_Quads

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......but the point is we don't have Autobahns in England were everybody does 150 mph. We live in England and .......

Since this is the 350z-UK site, then I'd like to clarify that we don't all live in England, and that there are also no autobahns in Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland :D

Gus

:lol:

The BBC ain't ever wrong on these sorts of things mate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_jack :D

Unless you're a vexilloligist of course ;)

You might want to re-read that Gus - you just proved Stephen's point. :p

BTW what the f88k is a vexillogillollogillist? :wacko:

A person who studies flags is a vexillologist

The word vexillology is a synthesis of the Latin word vexillum and the suffix –ology meaning "study of". The vexillum was a particular type of flag used by Roman legions during the classical era.

I use wikipedia too :teeth::teeth:

They wave England flags in England Gus - the place was full of them. Cant work out the reason, but flying from poles, buildings, cars - stuck on back of cars etc....

Still not sure why they do something like that. A little flag on my number plate is more than enough for me.

The BBC ain't ever wrong on these sorts of things mate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_jack :D

Unless you're a vexilloligist of course ;)

You might want to re-read that Gus - you just proved Stephen's point. :p

BTW what the f88k is a vexillogillollogillist? :wacko:

David, you obviosly didn't read all that page, :p so I'll paste the specific bit I was referring to, ie about the BBC "The BBC website disregards the term "union flag" because of its "great potential for confusion", preferring union jack"

Gus