1 week of all products discounted!

Envy Valeting

Ok after Zedfest I've found myself seriously overstocked with Dodo Juice and Meguiars products so I'm offering the 350z forum 1 week of discounted goodies.

Visit www.envyvaleting.co.uk/products.asp and shop away happily. When you are done enter the code 350z when it asks you at checkout to reveal your new, discounted price.

Hopefully it'll make you smile and remember me next time you need some stuff :lol:

1 week only from....now!

Best wishes

Tim

For silver cars, in order of price:

Rainforest rub, the entry Dodo Juice wax generic for ALL colours

Light Fantastic, good for lighter colour cars

Supernatural, top of the range. Good for all colours.

I have a pot of Rainforest, and have 6 of the Supernatural panel pots which are big enough to do a car 6-8 times easily and give you an idea if you like it or not :D

I also have 6 of the Blue Velvets which are by far the most popular and suited to darker cars and I use that and supernatural mostly.

RTBiscuit, if you are looking to add to your prize I'd suggest some Lime Prime or Lime Prime Lite and perhaps some Red Mist.

I have a pot of Rainforest, and have 6 of the Supernatural panel pots which are big enough to do a car 6-8 times easily and give you an idea if you like it or not :D

I also have 6 of the Blue Velvets which are by far the most popular and suited to darker cars and I use that and supernatural mostly.

RTBiscuit, if you are looking to add to your prize I'd suggest some Lime Prime or Lime Prime Lite and perhaps some Red Mist.

am i right in thinking that lime and prime is like a polish, and a sealant in one.

also i'm sure i remember reading somwhere to only use the lite on japanese paint work as the paint is soft. and that the lite was better for jap paint, is that right?

and yes i would love to add the red mist and lime prime lite to the order :blush: do you want me to pm you to put the order to gether or go through your shop?

am i right in thinking that lime and prime is like a polish, and a sealant in one.

also i'm sure i remember reading somwhere to only use the lite on japanese paint work as the paint is soft. and that the lite was better for jap paint, is that right?

and yes i would love to add the red mist and lime prime lite to the order :blush: do you want me to pm you to put the order to gether or go through your shop?

The Lime prime/prime lite are solely paint cleansers and as such offer no protection. Thats where the wax comes in mate.

I'd say the Lite will suit you better mate.

Go through the shop then it'll do the discount for you and give you an invoice mate.

I'll add the other stuff to your order and ship it as one :D

The Lime prime/prime lite are solely paint cleansers and as such offer no protection. Thats where the wax comes in mate.

Go through the shop then it'll do the discount for you and give you an invoice mate.

i've put in an order and paid with the discount code, made the mistake of browsing page at a time and just kept adding stuff to the list, my wallet was gladd you had sold out of one or 2 things :lol: look forward to getting the order, its under the same username as here, rtbiscuit, or if it doesn't show that, its Richard Thompson from kesgrave in suffolk :thumbs:

Rich is at the top of a BIG slope and Tim is about to push him!

Hold tight mate, you're in for a fun ride! :lol::lol::lol:

i've put in an order and paid with the discount code, made the mistake of browsing page at a time and just kept adding stuff to the list, my wallet was gladd you had sold out of one or 2 things :lol: look forward to getting the order, its under the same username as here, rtbiscuit, or if it doesn't show that, its Richard Thompson from kesgrave in suffolk :thumbs:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Order received many thanks Richard, just waiting from 1 of your prize items to come through and then it's on its way..hopefully tomorrow morning :)

My bits turned up this morning just as I was cleaning the car, postman even comented that I look after my car as I always seem to be cleaning it :blush: I did not have the balls to tell him he was delivering more cleaning stuff :lol: I used the Red Mist and was very impressed with the results. Thanks Tim